Page 7 of 11 [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 8:12 am

The first time you were able and you had to do something about the situation you had with your mother was a little while back when I had a friend that I was going through with my mother I had a really good time and she had to do a little more work than she had to and she had a really nice relationship and she had to be with me because she had to work so much to do and I had a very hard life so she was very nice to her mother but I didn’t know how much I could help me with her because she had a very difficult situation but she had a good life so she had to go to work for her family so she had a good relationship and I had to go through all of the stuff and she had a really hard life was really good friends with a good life was a good friend and I had to do something that was very nice and she had to do it for me

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 8:18 am

I’m so happy you found her I can’t even begin but you know I know how you felt when you’re with me you were so close I love and support me I miss my best buddy so bad but I’m not even going anywhere and you are so lucky that you’re with your sister right and you have the right people in the life that you’re so blessed with that is what makes it beautiful to see in the light and you know that you’re not the same as everybody and you’re just so special you know you love me you know how you love yourself I just can’t do it to be the only person you have the most amazing woman and you’re just a good girl you know that is so sweet to you and I will be the only thing that’s really special to you and I’m just saying you know I am the one that’s not gonna make me and you happy for the most wonderful times and you have no idea that I’m so blessed that I love you and you have been blessed to have a good life without me

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 8:39 am

Thank you for all the info on your face and not sure what we'd do that I don't have to be here embracing my head and you're all kinds of yummy goodness as well so we can get a few things done before the blood of those fries decided to take care of my mind and I'm not all set for tomorrow morning to pick it up and here we go again with that dog that looks like a great idea why you don't have anything else for the update on your own medical stuff in Midland today I think it's safe for the reality of those ribbons on your wrist and can you believe that guy can start with a sternum tattoo I can appreciate that's a reference for the day included mowing the lawn for you guys to get a new norm with the occasional nap in my car is just slightly better than I expected but it's still available for you today or tomorrow night if you want me out with E. and his dad and I'm not going to work on my feet snoring in my life thanks so much for this morning I still can't walk right now but I'll spare you all the details on the couch watching the biggest one of those days of zingers because I don't have to be good when you can get it done before the end of this messed up situation is a bit more than hail satan is a good time for you to come over for dinner tonight instead of treating me like that helps me immensely I think it's safe to say hi back now

(I'm slightly surprised that there's no swearing or other nsfw type talk in there. Go me.)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 8:48 am

The first thing you do in a relationship is get married to a woman who has been in a marriage since she first became a child or has had any other sexual relationships and is now a married man

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 1:20 pm

I am just going to the event on Saturday. Still waiting for the first bus. You have interests that I have. My friend is coming to the rocks. I will have to buy a new job. I want to know when this will be fine.

25. Near the spectrum but not on it.

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 9:24 pm

The new law would require that all employees who work for the government or other agencies that provide health services and provide medical care for their sick relatives in the same country as those affected by the disease or who have been infected with the illness for years without being tested by a health professional and have been diving under the covers of the state of the health department laboratory become eligible for the new drug hats in their respective countries.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 10:51 pm

I’m so happy you found her and she was able to help her with the surgery that was scheduled to be scheduled at one of her appointments on Thursday I hope that you are well I love and I hope that you’re having fun with the girls I hope that you’re doing good I miss seeing your pictures and I miss seeing them and seeing your faces and your face and I miss your faces I love and love your pictures I miss your pictures I hope you’re doing well and I’m looking for you I love your videos I miss seeing my kids I love your photos I love your video and videos and videos I miss your video and pictures and I miss seeing your pictures I hope you’re having fun and I’m glad you’re having fun with the girls and I’m glad that you’re having a great day and that you’re having a great weekend and that you’re doing well and that you’re enjoying the pictures and that you’re going out and doing what you’re making a great time with the pictures

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 11:54 pm

The only way you could do this would be by adding some more water to your water and letting it sit for about two weeks before adding more water. Then you can use the same method to make the dough and use it for more consistency with your starter method. The recipe calls for the dough to get more consistent with what you’re doing with the starter and then race through the process of rolling it into your next bookshelf. I’m guessing that the recipe was written by someone who was a student at an art college.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2023, 12:05 am

I don’t know if you know this but I have a friend who is a nurse and she is a nurse at the hospital and she is a doctor and she is a physician and she is a medical assistant and she is a nursing assistant and she is a healthcare professional and she is a good nurse and she is a good person and she is very knowledgeable and she is very helpful and very knowledgeable and very knowledgeable and very knowledgeable about the subject and she is very helpful and knowledgeable and very helpful and helpful and very helpful and she is very helpful and she has a very good relationship with the nurses and nurses and nurses and nurses that she is very helpful and she is very knowledgeable and she is very helpful and very knowledgeable she is very helpful and she is very helpful she is very professional and very knowledgeable and very knowledgeable and very knowledgeable about the medical professionals and she is very helpful and she is very good at the hospital

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2023, 12:13 am

I’m so happy you found her I can’t even begin but you know I know how you felt when you’re with me you were so close I love and support me I miss my baby girl that’s why I’m here to be your baby girl you know that I’m always there to be your daughter I miss my daughter and you are the most amazing thing that ever could ever be and I’m always there with my daughter I miss your daughter I miss all my babies and my kids and my family and my kids I miss my family I love my kids and my kids my family and I love you and I’m always with my heart when I’m with you and I’m so blessed and I’m always happy to have a good life with you my love

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2023, 12:16 am

I’m going to get some stuff to eat for lunch so I’ll probably just get something for lunch or dinner or whatever I can bring home to get it for you if that’s cool I just want you guys to eat something and you don’t want me to get anything else so I’ll be there soon and I’ll just be there in about ten to ten fifteen twenty five twenty five thirty or ten fifteen twenty thirty twenty thirty five twenty five forty twenty thirty five forty thirty twenty five twenty forty thirty twenty forty thirty five twenty forty twenty five twenty four twenty five twenty seven twenty thirty five fifty thirty five twenty four forty thirty five forty twenty four thirty five twenty seven forty thirty five fifty twenty thirty five or thirty five twenty one thirty five twenty six thirty five twenty thirty five twenty thirty five twenty five twenty thirty five forty thirty five or whatever

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2023, 12:26 am

The first time I saw this picture of my dad I thought it looked familiar but then it looked so different from what it was I thought that I saw a photo that he took with me in his room in my car in the middle of my summer break he said it looks really nice I was so impressed that you did that with the other kids I had a big smile and he looked like he had some really nice eyes but it didn’t have any real hair so it looked really dark but he looks very pretty and he was really good at the same things I did and he looked very big but he was like a very good guy and he was so cute I think I was really just a little bit of a little girl and he looked attractive but then when you see the little guy he looks so much better than me and then you know what he looks like and he looked really nice until you took it off because it was so much better than the little dark brown hair on my face

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 10:08 am

I’m so happy to be a fan again and I love the way that it feels when people talk about the game. It’s just that I don’t know how much more fun that game will be when we get back into our old age and we are all in. The last couple of months have been so stressful for the last couple. I’m just trying to stay in my lane.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 10:18 am

What a good game! A bit revealing about what I watch on TV!

Quote:
I am grateful for the first time Ed sees Stede in series 2 on the way. You are not responsible for food, they just go in and do caring for them when they're older than me. Only nuggets and chips for dinner tonight as well as the other aspects of the day. I will be the same, as you know how scary to the moon. Is it a go for the next one of them in? My head hurts so good in the right order to get the app. Is not a happy new year to you.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 12:25 pm

@KitLily,

How do our phones decide which words to put there?

Here’s my phone:

Are you pushing the the middle word repeatedly? (Mine is “We”) ^

I always wonder how the word bank in there is generated, because some people tend to get words they use a lot in their digital writing but others just get random words that seem generated by probability.

Mine never seem to be related to things I text or write about, so I’m curious how it works for others. I notice some people get punctuation too, but I don’t get any. Maybe people just add the punctuation later so their answer makes more sense?

I think it’s fun either way. :skull: I’m just curious how it works for others or how yours would know what you watch on TV.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 12:29 pm

The first time you were able and you had to do something about the situation you had with your mother was a little while back when I had a friend that I was going through with my mother I had a really good time and she had to do a little more work than she had to and she had a really nice relationship and she had to be with me because she had to work so much and she had a bad attitude so she was like oh I was really upset because she had a good relationship and she didn’t have to work so she had a lot to say that I didn’t want her to hear about so she had a really good friend and I told me to go out with you guys to get a little girl that was a little bit more like you and she said that you had to go out to the beach because you had a really bad situation so she had a good time with you guys and then you had to be with me because I had a really good time with her because you had a bad attitude