Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 9:36 am

You are a Supervillian and/or Mad Scientist. What is YOUR bizarre scheme for world domination? Tell us why we should be subjugated by you!

...Me? Oh, all right. The world shall tremble before my army of GIANT BIOMECHANICAL SCORPIONS!! !! ! After the Scorpinators complete their harsh but necessary work, the Scorpenters shall rebuild the ruins in their ten-limbed image. In the kinderscorpens, they will raise the first generation of, er, scorple, to inherit the Earth.

I still don't have a way to stop them killing me, too. But that's just a detail!

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 3:38 pm

No takers? Oh well. Cyborg scorpions it is. I was hoping for more time for alpha-testing...

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 3:43 pm

Glad this got bumped, because I might have missed it.

If you can find the internet classic, HTDTE, how to destroy the earth, you can probably also find a long list of rules for super villains nearby. Best to avoid the rookie mistakes, right?

I will unleash my army of sex robots. Instead of silver or lead, they will offer a different choice. I'd rather be loved than feared, but both is probably best.