Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 11:02 am

The quiz: Are You Chocolate, Strawberry, or Vanilla?

You Are Strawberry
You prefer to live a life that's independent and autonomous. You don't like being told what to do.
When others give you your freedom, you do amazing things. Being supervised only distracts and annoys you.

You act on impulse and intuition. You don't like to delay gratification, and patience isn't your strong suit.
You are primarily motivated by fun, but personal growth is also a motivation. You like to spread your wings and see where the world takes you.

You respond better to rewards than threats. In fact, threats rarely work on you and just make you resent the threat maker.
You want to have a meaningful life with good work and stellar relationships. If possible, you'd like to make the world a better place.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 11:16 am

You Are Vanilla

You prefer to live a life that's well organized and structured. You like having everything in its place.
You are a hard worker, but you do best when your duties are laid out for you. You dislike ambiguity of any sort.

You respect tradition and what has already been established in this world. You consider yourself a student of history.
You try to avoid change whenever possible. If you must change, then you try to introduce it slowly. You don't like radicalism.

You do best when you have concrete goals to meet with concrete rewards. You are addicted to checking things off your list.
You respond better to reason than emotion. You believe the world would be a better place if we all were a bit more logical.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 2:25 pm

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 4:23 pm

I want a chocolate malt.

What does that say about me?

Sylkat

Popsicle
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 6:51 am

WitchsCat wrote:
You Are Vanilla

You prefer to live a life that's well organized and structured. You like having everything in its place.
You are a hard worker, but you do best when your duties are laid out for you. You dislike ambiguity of any sort.

You respect tradition and what has already been established in this world. You consider yourself a student of history.
You try to avoid change whenever possible. If you must change, then you try to introduce it slowly. You don't like radicalism.

You do best when you have concrete goals to meet with concrete rewards. You are addicted to checking things off your list.
You respond better to reason than emotion. You believe the world would be a better place if we all were a bit more logical.

Me too (which is strange to me because almost all of my answers were about feelings or intuition or emotions. :lol: )

nikkiDT
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 May 2013, 7:13 am

You can call me Miss Strawberry. I kinda knew that would be the answer for some reason.

howzat
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 9:51 am

You Are Vanilla

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 May 2013, 6:18 pm

I got Vanilla & the whole description applies to me but I prefer to have chocolate

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2013, 6:24 pm

You Are Strawberry

You prefer to live a life that's independent and autonomous. You don't like being told what to do.
When others give you your freedom, you do amazing things. Being supervised only distracts and annoys you.

You act on impulse and intuition. You don't like to delay gratification, and patience isn't your strong suit.
You are primarily motivated by fun, but personal growth is also a motivation. You like to spread your wings and see where the world takes you.

You respond better to rewards than threats. In fact, threats rarely work on you and just make you resent the threat maker.
You want to have a meaningful life with good work and stellar relationships. If possible, you'd like to make the world a better place.

lopsidelibby
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 May 2013, 10:51 pm

I'm a chocolate. Good, because I love chocolate. :heart:

glow
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2013, 12:17 pm

I like pistachio my fave of late and the usual vanilla whippy

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2013, 1:22 pm

Chocolate

You prefer to live a life that's open and cooperative. You like to share and grow with others.
You believe that we each have many sides to our selves. You refuse to see anyone as all good or all bad.

You think the choice between logic and emotions is a false and overly simplistic one. You always try to incorporate both in decisions.
You try to get to know every person on a human level. Everyone deserves your respect equally until proven otherwise.

You are an amazing communicator, and you are able to get through to people that no one else can seem to reach.
You think the world would be a better place if we all just slowed down and listened to one another more.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2013, 1:58 pm

Strawberry...but I like chocolate.... 8O

WildTaltos
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 11:10 am

strawberry

treblecake
Velociraptor