Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 10:49 pm

"You Are Strawberry"

Actually, I'm raspberry with ribbons of pistachio, but strawberry is a close approximation.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2013, 12:22 am

I got strawberry which is funny because I don't like strawberry ice cream.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2013, 9:39 am

You Are Vanilla

You prefer to live a life that's well organized and structured. You like having everything in its place.
You are a hard worker, but you do best when your duties are laid out for you. You dislike ambiguity of any sort.

You respect tradition and what has already been established in this world. You consider yourself a student of history.
You try to avoid change whenever possible. If you must change, then you try to introduce it slowly. You don't like radicalism.

You do best when you have concrete goals to meet with concrete rewards. You are addicted to checking things off your list.
You respond better to reason than emotion. You believe the world would be a better place if we all were a bit more logical.

But I really wanted to be all three. They are all delicious, and I found most of the answers to be equally correct for me, though some not at all, or depending on the situation.

If I came into a lot of money, and I mean several tens of millions, I would invest in a follow up to the live action version of Rurouni Kenshin.

Vanilla is good. One can always had chocolate, or strawberries, or pistachios. Mmmmmm.... ribbons of pistachio.... got drool on my shirt.

findyourwayhome
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jun 2013, 8:54 pm

Strawberry.

dinetahrisingsun
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Jun 2013, 3:14 pm

Strawberry.[b]

apequake
Raven
Raven

26 Jun 2013, 10:18 am

You Are Strawberry (IRL, I prefer vanilla)

You prefer to live a life that's independent and autonomous. You don't like being told what to do.
When others give you your freedom, you do amazing things. Being supervised only distracts and annoys you.

You act on impulse and intuition. You don't like to delay gratification, and patience isn't your strong suit.
You are primarily motivated by fun, but personal growth is also a motivation. You like to spread your wings and see where the world takes you.

You respond better to rewards than threats. In fact, threats rarely work on you and just make you resent the threat maker.
You want to have a meaningful life with good work and stellar relationships. If possible, you'd like to make the world a better place.

God chose your birthday for a reason. Instantly learn 12

sillyputty
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2013, 5:29 pm

Strawberry, but I was hoping for chocolate. But, I'm always hoping for chocolate. :wink: