Page 127 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2018, 10:00 am

Two favourite songs from the fourth Persona 3 movie and Persona 3 PSP edition, respectively.

[The lyrics to My Testimony are in the description.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 1:00 pm

:-) here, have a Fennec Fox family, I put this on my thread but thought you might like your own :-)

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 1:52 pm

Oh for crying out loud... this gentleman had a mama cat move her little ones into a drawer of clothes under his bed, while he was sleeping in his living room, with a door ajar. Mama isn't chipped, so the gentleman whose name is Paris Zarcilla is ecstatically keeping all of them, and he's a Pratchett fan ! ! ! ! ! ! as revealed in a photo in the thread. Looks as though he is also a writer and photographer - photojournalist perhaps -

MUST share this: pic.twitter.com/iHsr0IcJni

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 7:31 pm

^Wow! :o

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 7:44 pm

Very comforting to know that such people live among us, innit. Very.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 7:46 pm

Oh, oh, Esme, did I tell you that I finished Book 1 of my new series, yesterday? I'm working on Book 2 now. I jumped headfirst into Omniscient perspective for it, and I don't think I'm coming out. For some reason it flows so easily for me. :o
Would you like to be my first beta reader? :D

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 7:58 pm

Congratulations!

Time to party...

Kura and Boo (authorial exhaustion relieved by magical cat vibes :cat:)

This is from the '80s film "Romancing the Stone", where Kathleen Turner played Joan Wilder, a writer (of romance stories). IIRC she had just finished *her* latest book too, and was about to fall over exhausted. Kitty's name - in film - was Romeo.

Last edited by Esmerelda Weatherwax on 16 Jul 2018, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 8:03 pm

Can I be your beta reader, too, Miss Kuraudo?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 8:03 pm

Certainly. Do you mind pm-ing your email? I can't remember if I have it already.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 8:05 pm

As TL? Why not this forum PMs?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2018, 9:24 am

I just find it's easier to post it in email, that's all. :nerdy:

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2018, 11:09 am

Alright, the email it is, then.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2018, 5:41 pm

One of my favourite songs.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2018, 7:58 pm

Three different versions of the same song, which happens to be one of my favourite songs ever.

The original version, from the ending of Persona 3 PSP:

From the ending of the Persona 3 movie quartet, Winter of Rebirth:

From the ending of the non-canon Persona 3 movie, Trinity Soul:

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 11:30 pm

So nice to be able to see those embedded Youtube videos again... much easier to cue them up when I can see them!

I was looking for a subtle tattoo design to show Kip, and I found this, and it just resonated for some strange reason. So I'm placing it here.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 11:57 am

I like nests and eggs. I don't know why. 8)