Page 97 of 192 [ 3062 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 192  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 9:16 am

...New Jack Swing - Wreckx-n-Effect

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

WildColonial
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 9:54 pm

Jumping Jack Flash - Rolling Stones

“‘Why was I chosen?’ ‘Such questions cannot be answered,’ said Gandalf. ‘You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess: not for power or wisdom, at any rate. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.’”

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 10:54 pm

...Master Jack - Three Jacks and a Jill

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 9:17 am

Jack and Diane-John Cougar Mellencamp

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2019, 12:01 am

...Remember Diana - Paul Anka

WildColonial
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 6:06 pm

Do You Remember Rock ‘N Roll Radio? - The Ramones

“‘Why was I chosen?’ ‘Such questions cannot be answered,’ said Gandalf. ‘You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess: not for power or wisdom, at any rate. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.’”

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2019, 2:10 pm

Roots, Rock, Reggae-Bob Marley

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2019, 1:40 pm

...I'm An Old Rock'n'Roller (Dancing To A Different Beat) - Tom Jones

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2019, 3:52 pm

It's Still Rock and Roll To Me-Billy Joel

dyadiccounterpoint
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 May 2019, 8:56 pm

Some Heads are Gonna Roll - Judas Priest

We seldom realize, for example, that our most private thoughts and emotions are not actually our own. For we think in terms of languages and images which we did not invent, but which were given to us by our society - Alan Watts

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2019, 11:48 pm

...Some Guys Have All The Luck - Rod Stewart

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

23 May 2019, 2:43 pm

Some Of My Lies Are True - Huey Lewis and the News

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2019, 10:32 pm

...Your True Love - Carl Perkins

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2019, 10:35 pm

Love Gun, KISS

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 12:45 am

...True Love - Bing Crosby & Grace Kelly

WildColonial
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 9:58 pm

Tainted Love (pick your favorite version)