Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

01 Jan 2023, 2:20 am

OK, 'tis my end-of-year message.

Yes, I know. 2022 has seen lots of challenges, much as the past few years have been for quite a few of us, but being cynical isn't the answer in going about this. That kind of quality, and I've said it before, and I'll say it again, is very unhealthy. It is just not a way to live life. Let's face it: The world is a complicated place. There are just so many variables in everything, we just don't know what will happen next, and so many things that are out of our control. A fear of the unknown and information overload, if you will. I know we tend to overthink and overanalyze a lot of things, but that is also not good for you. To sum everything up: "It's complicated".

The world is a complicated place, and granted, while I do have my times of anxiety, I want to try and help people find the good aspects of life and encourage others to do the same. And even in these times, I will NOT stop having this quality.

Now, how have I been? I have been good. I've been my good ol' self in 2022, and I am glad anime conventions are back, and I have missed a good lot of you. I hope to share in the experience again in 2023. And you know what keeps me going as a person? My eclectic-ness, so to speak. Liking so many varied things have really made me who I am, and for better or for worse, I will ALWAYS take pride in it.

I don't know what the new year will bring us. But this much I know: I'll be there to face all the challenges head-on. Here's hoping that 2023 will be kinder in some ways.

I close out this message with this: To all of my friends, whether I have met you in person, out on the interwebs, or both, and for my old friends who I go back years with or my newer ones (hello to you all, BTW!), I love you all. You are the reason I am person that I enjoy being, someone who wants to entertain, make you laugh, and sometimes, learn something along the way. And, just so you all know: I am also HERE for you, in good times and bad as well. Thank you. Thank you very much for being there, and here's to 2023.

-E2LA

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 2:44 am

Happy New Year, Equestriatola. You're a legendary WP member, and it's always good to interact with you, even if it's only in the numbers games!

:D

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 8:39 pm

I also prefer to focus on the positive, Happy New Year to you too.