Page 1 of 11 [ 173 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Nov 2018, 7:18 am

If you’re using a tablet or phone with predictive text, keep pressing the middle word until you have a story. :) I can imagine things like this as a song.

Hi there are we still at the meeting today at three? I would want you and I’ll see you when I can get there and I can get your car and I can talk about you and I will see if I can get your house and I will see you when I can get it. I’ll talk later. I’ll see if you can get it and I can get your house and I can talk about you and I will see you when I can get it. I’ll talk later. I hope you’re doing better. I have to talk about you and I will see if I can get it to him. I don’t think I’ll be there.

I’ll talk later. I’ll see if you can get it to him. I’ll talk later. I hope you’re doing better. I have to talk about you and I will see if I have a good day or two. I’ll see if you have a good day. I’ll see if I have a good day. I’ll be home later if you want. I’ll be sure you have had them come over later. I’ll talk later. I have to get them for a few things.

I cannot was the last week of my birthday. I hope you’re doing better. I have to get some sleep and I hope you have had an amazing night. I love to you see if I have a good day or I have anything else I could have you later. I’ll talk later. I hope you have a great time love to see you’re there. I love to you see if I have a good day or two.

This makes it look like I’m going to steal someone’s car and house, and like I’m going to talk about them. :) I only got this iPad last week, so I’ve never used most of the words it gave me.

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

Last edited by SilentJessica on 14 Nov 2018, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 8:16 am

Hi I'm really sorry that you can see inside the bar. Yeah that's a good thing to be the one always initiating a good idea.

Yeah sure if you want a good debate about how I felt in the first time I've been to so many people who cant grasp that other people have to get a couple of days from my office.

That doesn't mean that I don't compare myself to others and I'm back on track with a cold.

I'll pm you a link to the photo that's caught my eye that I'm going to have to find out if they're compatible and have a bit of a cold.

When aspie men have a cold. Sorry for the next few days I think he doesn't have a huge difference to the poet and I'm back on track with a cold and I'm back on track.

(I think I've been mentioning to a lot of people that I have a cold lol)

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2018, 7:40 pm

And if you’re still at home you’ll have fun tonight with your friends or something. You are welcome my love. I’m just getting off work right after lunch but I’ll see how long.

Butteryinnervoid
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Feb 2019, 1:42 pm

I have a great night and I will you guys soon as possible. Thank you so much for reaching out to me and others for you to come home. I'm not going anywhere else today but that is not the case worker and I love the water.

I'm glad to hear that you had a nice weekend to me in my sleep schedule. I love you bunches. Thank you! I am so sorry to bother you again but I cannot get into it after the game system. How was your night and how much do I owe you for the best? I'm kinda napping now but I'm doing errands to run.

Please let me know if you need any other information and suggested that you can find one. Call me back please will go out tomorrow.

That was oddly satisfying.

Butteryinnervoid
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Feb 2019, 8:45 pm

I'm not going on any of that stuff but I don't know if you can make it out with me. Chat later today or tomorrow morning? Do you have a great day and I will be there at the same time and place and I'll be there. Maybe we can do something?

Salad and I will be in touch soon with the kids and money for you to know that. Paper towels and toilet paper and when you get a chance could you bring it. Witchcraftery item I purchased for me I can do to make so it's been a while and a few things in my head that way.

Thanks heaps for you and your family have a very merry for a couple days and I haven't tried it yet but. Bike riding distance from the store and get some sleep tonight and then I can come over unannounced. Family and friends to help out with the kitchen table for you guys again and I look forward to hearing back from you and the deposit and first.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2020, 5:21 pm

You can try the sleep med guys again. I have to go for tea and I'm going straight home in an hour. Do what you have to do. It was likely that she will assess her own sexual activity with men and women alike in my room.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2020, 5:43 pm

Have you inserted in a few weeks time too. Oh my goodness I've got all the essentials for when I do that again.

I'll tell you about the same with building a bit of a black hole in the wrong place. Hi how are you feeling today to get on with a few chapters of your patents.

Have a nice time over the holidays visiting family and friends of the earth. I don't know why that bothers me. I was looking at the obviously stolen video of my teddy bears picnic.

Have a lovely day and he didn't really have any of the things he says are going for the same time as a few weeks ago.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2020, 5:53 pm

I haven't asked for the pasta. I will be at the greenhouse and in my room but the kitchen one is likely easier to move onto the car for work in a different room. They are getting the car for a few hours ago. It woke me up at the end of August so we are going to login.

Did you get the job with the greenhouse gas emissions from a colleague of mine?

My house and I have other narcotic anti-inflammatory meds for the day of my book signing.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2020, 5:56 pm

I have a lot of things like gestures and I don't know if it was just a few days ago I was a little bit tired of being surrounded by clutter and the only thing I can do is stay the same way of the time I was in the hospital and then they would tell me if they were being sarcastic or not caring when I was in fourth grade and then I would probably be happy to be a burden to them and I have to take a minute or two to figure out what someone means when they say something like that at least one way or the other person says something like that at all and it will be a burden to me that would be great for me to be able to do it properly and I don't want to be a burden to myself that I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to do it properly.

Wow, some parts of that actually made some sense! I stopped because I started just getting repeats.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2020, 6:05 pm

OK cool I have a cracked screen protector or whatever. Did you get the car for work in a lot of ways that are not connected to the internet? My doctor is here again and can't write much better than a friend of mine. You can try to get the discount code for safety, but they've met there and they always get into my life. That one is clearly bursitis and a sprained left ankle injury that forced him to go for tea and coffee. You can try to be alone with my cousin to get the car for a while to heat them and their financial situation is a little better. The mark of the second half of the season combined with the height of the new floor drain on my phone is dying and I will delete as advised.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2020, 6:54 am

They get in my room but no matter what I experienced a lot of ways to be in the hall of fame induction ceremony and they always do it on his foot in the summer of course. You can try the next step in the rain tomorrow or something like that. She is sunshine and they get in touch with my cousins in her head. Don't forget the new university in my life is easy to get mad or disturbed. The books are not connected with the library tomorrow or Weds. My dog food cans are not home yet but they've been to Europe and the United States of America in my bag when you are retired from the female species. MD is using my computer and I will be ok with the car for a few days and the girls are not very much more than artificial sweeteners.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2020, 7:28 am

I have attached my resume for your reference and hope to hear from you soon as I am gonna go to bed now. I will be able to explain the problem with the other side of the road and the rear of the vehicle.

Scores at the upper end of this range are suggestive of the population of the pops 90's. The first time in the womb is a bit of a problem with the computer and the other side of the road. I have a lot of people who are keen to help but I think they will be a bit more than a brick wall to be a frightening adversary.

Stress source is a good thing for the people who are in the office with the computer or computer systems. I have a lot of people who have been working on the site and I have a lot of people who are interested in the job and I have a lot of experience with the team.

I think I have to wonder what I can do to help you with the computer problems and the other side of the road. You can also use the same time to get the information you need to get to the airport.

Scores will be able to explain the problem with the computer and the other side of the road.

I will not be able to explain the problem with the computer and the other side of the road to the rear of the vehicle.

:lol:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 8:32 am

Did you get a chance to go for tea and coffee and shower with a towel procession of the best friend? Feeling grass is a little better than a month or two. It's likely something to do with a few days of rest on my thesis. That is always the best friend for her revenue since the night before my wedding ring and they got in the rain and I will be there for a while but they've been in bed with a migraine for the past two years.

Studying for the day but keep your face away from the grill and I will be there until after Christmas to say that through the new year you are retired from my head and making jabs at all the people who are not home yet. You are retired in the hall and they got in touch with my cousins in her car today or treated it because my blood pressure is here again. The boat is a little better for you and the British government is here now for the day of the new year. The phenomeonon was bad. The kitten doesn't seem like a prisoner in my room but no matter what I do. You can try the next step in the right side of the bed with my cousins and the British government to go to the bank. The despondant is here again in the future of academic research on my phone. OK MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE A FEW MINUTES TO TALK ABOUT IT. Sleep well xo.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 10:30 am

You have benefits but that's still great.
Ring the bell for morning and for fixing a hole in the middle of the night before my mother who is posting again. Did you get a chance to go for broke? Dan is here again and he can't breathe in my bag at all so I could have twins and go to the meeting tonight or wait for a few days of rest on my way to school after the new therapist says it is not being autistic. You are so understanding of the many reasons I will be there for a few days of rest on my way home now for the past two years of my life and my laptop is here again in host's big red juice.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 10:09 am

you could be a cell phone or chargers or even sip water and they always do it on the phone for a few days. did you get a chance to be alone with my cousin? They don't have to be long you just say no matter what I experienced a lot of ways that are not connected. the other prof and I will be there for a bit and get in touch with those who are you.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 10:39 am

what is the name of the place you have a good day and time to meet with me and I will be there at TAC or Wars or sooner. if you want to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is back to normal, soon as I get home I'll send you the link to the video.  chat with you about the possibility of a possibility of a swarm of bees.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.