Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Burmak
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Mar 2019, 10:42 am

All Hello dear friends! Guys who of you betting on sporting events? Where do you play and have you won? What was the biggest amount you won? I want to find a good bookmaker where you can play without the experience that will not give the winnings and will not block the account. I played in one office for more than four months and then began to withdraw money and I was blocked. Here I do not want to get back on this bookmaker. It's not good to do that to your clients. Have you guys had any of these? when you weren't paid? I will be glad to listen to you and I will be grateful for your help and advice.

Mukka
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Today, 2:51 am

It happens when you get to scammers. After all, they need your money, but as soon as you win the ban right away for some reason, they don’t pay the money. Here you need only a reliable bookmaker. Some players often refuse to bid at all due to fear of losing control over their finances and going broke. To prevent this from happening, you need to allocate a specific amount from your budget and make bets only from it. And money for rates and money for living is better to keep separate because it will be easier to control spending.