Page 11 of 16 [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 8:29 pm

Visha9000 wrote:
Name: Kreith/hake
Race: darkian
Planet: Darkiria
Powers: darkness and shadows. can transform into a giant electric warwolf.
Ship: none, can travel through shadows or turn into darkness and fly.
Background: Kreith, now known as jake, is an assasin hired to eliminate visha. A few years After sabataging visha's experiment in one universe, he discovered that visha was still alive. Now that kreith has sensed visha's avakening, Jake has come to finish his job.

Cool!

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Sep 2012, 2:49 pm

OOC: I would say that they haven't really changed alignment. We agreed that Nyskel was a Chaotic Good, right? I would have to say that's true, though he might be reaching Chaotic Neutral. Geithern might be becoming more of a positive character, but that could just be because she isn't as violent any more. You were right, though - Nyskel just wants her because she's hard to get. By the way, were jelly babies a reference to Doctor Who?

IC: With a wince, the space-elf started to look towards the tea and nodded, hoping that he would get some in turn. Honestly, he wasn't sure what to say to the jelly babies. To be perfectly honest, he hadn't ever eaten one. "Do...wait, what are they exactly? What planet do they give birth to babies made out of jelly?" It was clear that he misunderstood what was going on completely.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 9:49 pm

OOC: Obviously.

IC: Geithern, who put her palm to her face, said,"They're candy made of hardened jelly, idiot. Here, have some tea." Then she handed him a cup.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Razieh grabbed the man by the arms and shouted into his face,"'All dead'? is that all you have to say? I admit, not a lot of them really liked me, but they were people! Soldiers! Engineers! Even a doktor like you! And all you have to say is,'All dead?'" The doctor, who was clearly frightened, said,"enough!"

OOC: what do you think of Jaas now?

Last edited by Anarbaculardrop on 08 Sep 2012, 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Sep 2012, 4:05 pm

"What do you mean? You can't make candy out of hardened jelly!" Despite the obvious fact that one could have easily proven to him otherwise, it seemed that he was intent on stating that. Something was probably off with Nyskel. He was rather unpredictable at times.

Meanwhile, he took the cup and gently exhaled for a moment or two before tasting it, burning his tongue and running madly around the room. In other words, he was following through the normal routine that he always adhered to anyways. That was just how he was, to be honest, and that was probably the scariest part of any of this.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2012, 6:45 pm

Geithern, who found Nyskel's behavior amusing, made a holovideo of it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Jaas did not hear the doctor, moving him to the side and leaving the room. Outrage stirred in his veins.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Sep 2012, 11:39 pm

Nyskel initially had no idea what she was doing. Indeed, it took him quite some time to figure out that he was being videotaped, so to speak. Naturally, the equipment that they were using probably had very little to do with actual videotape, but that didn't stop him from panicking. There was a very good chance that she was going to put this onto some sort of interplanetary download spot, which would have caused them plenty of problems if that had been the case. After all, well, he had an image to keep up for all of his fans out there.

Looking up for a few moments, he blinked and stopped completely.

"I will pay you anything to destroy that film."

Nyskel, of course, had no weapon on him, and as for hand-to-hand combat training...this pretty boy? Yeah, right.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2012, 12:29 pm

Geithern ignored him. saying,"THIS WILL GO VIRAL! I wonder if you can do that begging thing again?" and continued filming him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaas looked left and right. Empty. Then he ran down the corridor and opened a door leading outside. Then the orc looked to his left. A clothing store. He entered, saying,"listen, to you have blak leather trenkcoats and fedoras?"

OOC:Which of the two characters of mine to you find more sympathetic, and which of the two more funny?

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Sep 2012, 10:46 pm

OOC: Let me put it this way; I sympathized with Geithern a lot more before she started to blackmail Nyskel. Actually, wait a second; I sympathize with her even more because of that.

IC: "V-viral?! What the hell are you talking about? What do you mean this thing is going to go viral?" Nyskel blinked for a few moments and turned around. Indeed, it took him a bit, but he was turning around in every which direction in the hopes that he could have made it look like a dance as opposed to him angrily hopping around after having burned his mouth while drinking hot tea. This was extremely embarrassing. He'd been on videos before. In fact, he'd been featured and at one point had his own channel. However, there was a good deal of distance between showing off skateboarding tricks and burning your tongue...a great deal of distance for that matter.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 12:19 am

OOC;What about Jaas? Do you feel a tiny bit sorry for him, seeing what happened to his crew?

IC: Geithern was busily video taping the dance, saying,"This is what happens to him when he drinks hot tea. Trust me. Also, be a pirate. The government stinks like heck.Meet at the astroid dock Annite." Then she stopped it.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaas tried out the outfit, smiling. The black leather pants, boots, trenchcoat, and fedora suited him, combined with the grey shirt. The red looked too hazardous, and the blue too medical. He said,"about payment..."he gave the clerk a bank note saying that it was from Jaas's bank account. Then he left.
Next the orc walked into the weapon store, saying to the merchant, a humanoid with blue skin, dressed in a green robe lined with silver," You owe me something." The man, who obviously knew Jaas, said,"Indeed." Then he said,"what do you want?"
Jaas responded,"a sword and a bolt pistol, please." The weapons were given to him. Then the clerk said," the reason I am giving these too you is because you are all that is left right now of the old bureaucracy."
Jaas felt a shudder as he remembered,"your ship wasn't the only thing that exploded." Then he realized what had happened.
The orc then left, going to the space docks. He looked at a ship. A single, sleek black ship, beautiful and twice the size of your average apartment. It had four lasers guns adorned it, and it also had a railgun and a highly advanced phase cannon. He asked the man who worked at the docks if he would let him have it.
The man asked,"why? You-" than he looked at Jaas and said,"oh yes, the surviving member. Listen, I will give you the thing if you can tell me anything about what you saw, alright sonny boy?"
Jaas told him every thing he could. The man nodded and said,"that is quite a lot. I guess you deserve it, seeing what you went through." Then Jaas was given the ownership card.
Razieh was satisfied, and then got into the ship and flew off.
OOC: What is the coolest thing about Jaas now?

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 7:48 am

Soon after leaving the atmosphere, Jaas notices he's being followed by what at first looks like a giant blue jellyfish swimming through space, but when it hails him, he realizes it's a ship!

Name: Talway
Race: a strange creature that resembles a bipedal lizardlike creature, but with smooth, porous skin like an amphibian. His body is striped in various shades of blue. He doesn't match any imperial records of any known species.
Planet: Unknown.
Occupation: He's wearing a necklace that has a crest-pendant like what the knights wear, but doesn't match any known Order from the noble planet.
Powers: Unknown
Ship: The Starswimmer. This "Ship" is a genetically engineered organism that is controlled by attaching it's nerves to one's head via suction cup like appendages. The nerves read the user's mind. It also has cybernetic implants that allow for communications and other features. The ship is completely full of water (Which Talway's species can apparently breathe in) and even has fish swimming around inside it. It moves by spraying out some sort of chemical with a motion resembling a swimming jellyfish. It's slow, but preliminary scans show it's armed to the TEETH! Acid coated tentacles, twenty long-range Acid cannons, Mass electric shock field generators, Triple-layered shields, twin tractor beams, Three Cannons designed to shoot an unidentified chemical, and, since it's biological, regeneration capabilities. The ship is not so much powered as it is "fed". It eats organic matter.

"Excuse me, traveller. My name is Talway. I... am a little lost. Could you answer a few questions?"

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2012, 3:08 pm

Jake was sleeping in shadow form on the black ship. When the ship started and took off, Jake awoke and reformed out of the shadows of the engin room. He floted up to the bridge rendered invisible by forcing light to move around him. Once on the bridge he felt a burning anger that bordered on hate. The extreme mind pressure was comming from an orc in dark cloths and a dashing fedora. {This must be Jass} Jake thought{ i will be having a word or 2 with my opperitives, he's sepost to be dead. I cant have him messing with my plans for this galaxy.} jake decided to use Jaas due to the fact that his anger would make him easy to manipulate. {i can get him to kill visha then have him exacuted for murder.}jake thought gleefuly{2 birds with one stone, and alot of fame for having completed my mission. Maybe the darkian councol with promot me.} jake floted over to the computer mainframe and dissolved into it. He accessed the mail program and sent an untraceble high priority message with nyskel and geithern's position.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2012, 3:30 pm

As Gary was sleeping, nyskels ship got close enuf to the lost planet to set off the proximity sensers on his ship. The ship scaned the incoming vessel and demed it inhostel. The ship decided to try and contact the unkown vessel to help get the ships master awake. It sent out a distress signal to the vessel.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Sep 2012, 8:03 am

OOC: What do you three think?

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 10:21 pm

OCC:Good, but I think you should improve on spelling and capitalization. Also, Jaas has no clue where the pair are. They also haven't descended yet.

IC:Geithern then told Nyskel they should go down. She then said she would lead him to the armory.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaas, who saw the floating jellyfish, responded to it,"hey, I am...trying to find a group of assassians, but not to join as muk as...reduke to a pile of floating debris. I don't know exactly who they are, but one wears a dark red trenkoat and has grey hair. Human. Will you help me?"

The message had an error in sending it, so he saved it and then scanned for viruses.

OCC:I thinking of creating a character for the assassian. What do you think?

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Sep 2012, 10:50 pm

[quote="Anarbaculardrop"]OCC:Good, but I think you should improve on spelling and capitalization. Also, Jaas has no clue where the pair are. They also haven't descended yet.
=Endquote]

OCC: ok for Jaas, but jake always knows where gary is and had been observing the past events and keeping tabs on everybody.
And as for gary, his ship sent out a distress signal while they were in the altmosphere.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 11:32 pm

Talway stared at the video monitor of the communications terminal implanted in the Starswimmer's body, feeling he was missing something.

Then it hit him.

"Wait a minute! You're Jaas! I saw on the news the you where the one assigned to investigate the murder of ambassador Gylevant! I didn't recognize you outside your uniform. The ambassador and I were supposed to meet on Shiva to discuss..."

Talway paused for a moment to choose his next words VERY carefully.

"...An issue of great importance, but he never showed up. I later learned he was murdered. If you believe these assassins are responsible then we have a common enemy."