Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 3:41 pm

The Sorting Hat Test

Slytherdor

You scored 42% Order/Chaos, and 53% Moral/Rational
Chaotic with a moral/rational split. Outside rules and regulations bug you, but how you determine conduct for yourself depends - you have a dose of self interest in you, but you've also got a streak of solid morality. Your strengths arise from being able to see past strict rules, but this also can be a weakness when people don't know if they can trust you to follow procedure and aren't sure for what reasons you might deviate.

sillyputty
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 3:51 pm

Your result for The Sorting Hat Test ...

Menage a quatre
You scored 50% Order/Chaos, and 53% Moral/Rational

You're split both between order and chaos, and between morality and rationality. Surely the real Sorting Hat would know where to put you, but this test is baffled. On the upside, you're clearly a very balanced person.

KaliMa
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 4:11 pm

Huffledor
You scored 55% Order/Chaos, and 67% Moral/Rational

Morality with an orderly/chaotic split. You've got a fixed idea of morality, you know that for sure, but your view on regulations waffles. Rules are rules, but you're also able to see when it's really more of a guideline. Your strengths arise from your balanced view of order that allows you to carefully choose strategies for furthering your causes; your weakness is the fact that, given the success your strengths are likely to give you, you may not be receptive to the idea that you are not absolutely in the right.

The 4-grid I used to determine this is as follows:
Chaotic Orderly
Moral Gryffindor Hufflepuff
Rational Slytherin Ravenclaw

Since I've never read any of the Harry Potter books nor seen the movies I wasn't sure how I was answering on a lot of the questions.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 6:10 pm

I'm a muggle...;)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 6:29 pm

Hufflepuff
You scored 63% Order/Chaos, and 58% Moral/Rational

Orderly Morality. You like things to be ordered, logical, easy to follow - and in addition, you have a strong sense of what is right and wrong that you follow as best you can. Your strength lies in your loyalty to both process and principle, and the carefulness born of this; your weakness is in your potential to follow blindly.

You join others including Cedric Diggory, Ernie Macmillan, and Susan Bones.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Botti
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 7:20 pm

Gryffindor

You scored 42% Order/Chaos, and 63% Moral/Rational

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2008, 1:29 am

Menage a quatre

You scored 47% Order/Chaos, and 53% Moral/Rational

Menage a quatre
You're split both between order and chaos, and between morality and rationality. Surely the real Sorting Hat would know where to put you, but this test is baffled. On the upside, you're clearly a very balanced person.

You may want to sort yourself according to my 4-grid:
Chaotic Orderly

Kimmy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2008, 1:02 pm

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the- ... Morality=6

Gryffindor
You scored 42% Order/Chaos, and 63% Moral/Rational

Chaotic Morality. You're not much for rules and itinerary, but you make up for it because you'd never twist the regulations for anything morally questionable. Your strength lies in your noble intentions and willingness to stand up for right; your weakness is in the fact that you may screw yourself over when you jump the gun or ignore rules that are there for a good reason.

You join such souls as Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, and the Weasleys.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 12:52 am

Slytherin

You scored 39% Order/Chaos, and 33% Moral/Rational

Slytherin
Chaotic Rationality. You don't think much of rules and restrictions; you look at things from an analytical perspective and probably think morality is relative to some extent. Your strength lies in being able to make your own judgments and form your own strategies uninhibited by others; your weakness lies in the wariness other people may have of you, perceiving you as dangerous.

You join people like Theodore Nott, Severus Snape, and Horace Slughorn.

Gewitterdrache
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Mar 2009, 9:12 pm

Ravenclaw
You scored 66% Order/Chaos, and 35% Moral/Rational

Orderly Rationality. You like the follow the rules unless there's a very good reason not to, and you try to keep an objective, rational look on life. Your strength lies in your ability to understand complex things by keeping a clear head and going through step by step; your weakness is in a difficulty relating to others who don't share this combination of traits.

You join members such as Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, and Filius Flitwick.

Expected.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 10:09 pm

Ravenpuff
You scored 61% Order/Chaos, and 47% Moral/Rational

Orderly with a moral/rational split. You probably try to follow the rules and do things in an organized manner, but in the arena of morality you are in the middle between a black and white philosophy and complete relativism. Your strengths arise from the fact that you can understand a broad range of points of view because of your position on the moral spectrum and ability to organize information; however, these things may also turn on you when everyone thinks you are sympathizing with the "other side".

Chaotic Orderly

Rate my test!
Currently 0/5 Stars. 1 2 3 4 5 click away

Seashell
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Mar 2009, 6:33 am

Huffledor

You scored 50% Order/Chaos, and 63% Moral/Rational

Morality with an orderly/chaotic split. You've got a fixed idea of morality, you know that for sure, but your view on regulations waffles. Rules are rules, but you're also able to see when it's really more of a guideline. Your strengths arise from your balanced view of order that allows you to carefully choose strategies for furthering your causes; your weakness is the fact that, given the success your strengths are likely to give you, you may not be receptive to the idea that you are not absolutely in the right.

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 8:44 am

Huffledor

You scored 55% Order/Chaos, and 58% Moral/Rational

Huffledor

Chaotic Orderly

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 12:28 pm

Ravenclaw

You scored 66% Order/Chaos, and 35% Moral/Rational

Ravenclaw
Orderly Rationality. You like the follow the rules unless there's a very good reason not to, and you try to keep an objective, rational look on life. Your strength lies in your ability to understand complex things by keeping a clear head and going through step by step; your weakness is in a difficulty relating to others who don't share this combination of traits.

You join members such as Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, and Filius Flitwick.

Cool, I did not expect Ravenclaw! Sweet :D

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 3:30 pm

I'm Fawkes

parakoopa
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Mar 2009, 12:58 pm

this is me...

Quote:

Slytherin
You scored 45% Order/Chaos, and 28% Moral/Rational

Chaotic Rationality. You don't think much of rules and restrictions; you look at things from an analytical perspective and probably think morality is relative to some extent. Your strength lies in being able to make your own judgments and form your own strategies uninhibited by others; your weakness lies in the wariness other people may have of you, perceiving you as dangerous.

You join people like Theodore Nott, Severus Snape, and Horace Slughorn.

hahaha,,, im awesome