Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 10:37 pm

When you got older than forty, did you eat a healthier or less healthy diet?

Did you put more emphasis on your health?

For a long time I thought that it was necessary to put more emphasis on your health the older you get, but now I think, 41 is already pretty old anyways,boss why bother with healthy eating when my health is only going to get worse (due to aging)? Besides I have nobody to impress in terms of significant other

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 4:05 pm

I think healthy diet should not be equal to bland tasting stuff you don't like, or that you need to munch leaves like rabbits. It's different for each person. I'm actually trying to eat more meat right now to be healthier.

It' probably good to start with a health check-up and see if your bloodwork are all normal and whether you have deficiencies. You can also get a hair test done to analyze your minerals. If your number are normal and you feel good, no need to fix what's no broken. :)

It's best to look into your family history to see what kind of factors killed off your ancestors and older relatives, and how you can avoid those issues. As for me, my ancestors either died of starvation or child births, and I'm not too worried about those right now. :)