Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2014, 8:29 am

You could write to me, if you so desire! I would like to read some of your "stream of consciousness." It might inspire me!

May I Personal Message you?

I'm a married man, too. I'll only flirt innocently :wink:

You could also place your writing within the "writing" subforum of WrongPlanet.

FragnartOfMurr
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Aug 2014, 8:59 pm

Hello everyone.

Permanence
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Aug 2014, 6:04 am

I will be your friend if you like. I can Skype (text only) or get one of those fancy apps on my phone to text.

KezC
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Aug 2014, 9:32 pm

Hi, I am quite interested in the idea of making personal contact with people, but also a bit unsure.

Does the fact that two people are both on the spectrum and both feeling lonely necessarily mean that they will get on well together?
I often wonder how much common ground you need to have a meaningful friendship. Do you have to have some similar interests, jobs or hobbies? Is it more about deeper things like your value, philosophy and religious beliefs (or non belief)? Or does it not matter that you are complete opposites as long as both people want to be friendly?

Also I am a mom, I look after my kids full time so that's mostly what my life revolves around. I remember from my pre-kid days that I found it extremely boring to listen to parents talking about their children, so possibly if you don't have kids you might not be interest in chatting with me.

em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2014, 8:03 pm

going off into left field.... I got to pet an emu recently. It was so cool. We have a zoo near my hometown that specializes in exotic animals. The new curator has this thing about letting guests pet all the animals. I got to pet a hyena, a kangaroo, a domesticated fox, a jaguar, all kind of animals but my favorite was the emu. They are so cool.

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 11:32 pm

If you are on Facebook IM me here and I will find you on Facebook. I too have very little "real" friends?my Facebook friends are mostly people I know, but none that I could truly consider my friends. I feel they are all my friends only because of my husband, the one who is happy all the time in front of people, yet making my life a living hell.

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 11:33 pm

If you are on Facebook IM me here and I will find you on Facebook. I too have very little "real" friends?my Facebook friends are mostly people I know, but none that I could truly consider my friends. I feel they are all my friends only because of my husband, the one who is happy all the time in front of people, yet making my life a living hell.

OldManDax
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Sep 2014, 9:06 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Maybe you should post some of your writing within the Writing/Literature section.

Perhaps that will engender friendships.

Excellent idea.

Here
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Sep 2014, 5:15 pm

See discussion thread: 'I Don't Understand How Friendship Works - Please Help!'
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt263907.html

Best wishes.