Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2011, 3:46 pm

number2 wrote:
Gedrene wrote:
number2 wrote:
ATTENTION ALL CANNABIS SMOKERS! It has been written in the bible that anything herbal that has been grown form nature aka created by god should not be punished by law.
If you are caught in possession of any marijuana you can beat the charge by using religion too beat the charge. Lawyers don't want you to know this because they want your money but if you bring this up with your lawyer you will beat the charge.
I personally been arrested and they found cannabis on me and I said that "God created that for me to mediate" and the cop did not even want to charge me for the cannabis.

Not that I believe in god because I know religion is all BS but it would work.

Argument from authority. A clear attempt to try and make another belief service your own agenda. A cynical attempt to because then you call all religion BS at the end.

I can see why noone else would try and dignify this with a response, but I like to put in to words the outrage I feel.

I just wanted to make that clear so people don't think I'm a religious freak or anything I'm 100 percent atheist. I just find it interesting how you can use religion too mind f**k the system.

Eurgh and now you're just saying that all religious people are freaks pretty much as well. Guess what, you are the system.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2011, 3:51 pm

Tequila wrote:
Yes, I agree. Legalise it. There's absolutely no sense in continuing to criminalise this substance, and criminalisation only leads to a lot of misery (and pointless wasting of police time) all round.

Currently carrying a small amount of cannabis doesn't lead to criminalization. And first I hear of second-hand smoke causing a problem to anyone else then I will oppose marijuana outside of a designated place.

TheWingman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Nov 2011, 5:29 am

AngryJessman wrote:
I have seriously considered getting cannibis as a true way to help my overthinking etc, I really do wish it wasn't illegal here, I find it really unfair to ban a NATURAL substance

I think it shoudl be legal, but not only because it's natural. Lots of natural stuff are very dangerous. Numerous studies have proven that it is actually a very healthey product, chen not abused. THis is the reason why it should be legal.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2011, 6:16 am

TheWingman wrote:
AngryJessman wrote:
I have seriously considered getting cannibis as a true way to help my overthinking etc, I really do wish it wasn't illegal here, I find it really unfair to ban a NATURAL substance

I think it shoudl be legal, but not only because it's natural. Lots of natural stuff are very dangerous. Numerous studies have proven that it is actually a very healthey product, chen not abused. THis is the reason why it should be legal.

Exactly, if people think that something isn't dangerous because it's natural then I wont get prosecuted for putting curare in someone's coffee.