Page 2 of 5 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Can Neurodiversity Simply Be Denoted As A Diversity Existing?
Yes - Keep It Simple 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
No - For Whatever Reason (Comment) 43%  43%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 7

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 2:43 am

ci wrote:
It's one of those concepts bast kept coinciding with the KISS principle.

If only you'd apply that to your overwrought monolithic posts.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 2:53 am

Also your comments about AlanTuring where disgustingly shallow. Don't like that? Then apologize to him on this thread. I can let him read it later.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 2:59 am

Never will I should anyone else submit to haters. People that call others pity and harm progress for selfish reasons like trying to be right. Also your not diagnosed either and I've been told not to listen to people like you. Seems as if you make the rest of us look bad.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 3:10 am

ci wrote:
Never will I should anyone else submit to haters. People that call others pity and harm progress for selfish reasons like trying to be right. Also your not diagnosed either and I've been told not to listen to people like you. Seems as if you make the rest of us look bad.

Yes, by criticizing and then grilling people who use cheap tactice to undermine the opposition I am destroying all that is good and precious. Maybe you should actually not listen and quit responding to us if you find our comments so repugnant and vapid. But you don't. You are just fulfilling an ego trip that is beside your wrk, not involved with it, lashing out with terms such as mellow-drama and hate and manipulation without even the slightest shred of an argument that this is true.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 3:18 am

Very self-destructive on your part. You simply have anger and in place of caring you call it pity. Get some help.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 3:21 am

ci wrote:
Very self-destructive on your part. You simply have anger and in place of caring you call it pity. Get some help.

Really now? Trying to somehow make great revelations about my personal life? I shall have to mull over what caused you to become so amazingly defensive and twitchy since I am not pathetic enough to just make up speculative insinuations on the spot.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 3:32 am

What do you want from my Mr. G? Do I have to agree with everything you say or you will go around from post to post? This is getting absurd and wasting time.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 3:40 am

ci wrote:
What do you want from my Mr. G?

I want you to stop speculatingon what other people do. I want you to stop attacking their beliefs by calling it made-up and suspect with no basis for doing so. I want you to stop calling them names like manipulative and quit trying to pintlessly attack their morale by sayign they have no credibility out of spite. I want you to stop posting incessant attacks from people who then have every right to defend their person whilst then claiming your arrogant assaults are somehow worth defending.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 3:44 am

Seems to me that you want to do it but not have others do it to you. There is an arrogance with not admitting to it. Do you or do you not do as I do?

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 3:47 am

ci wrote:
Seems to me that you want to do it but not have others do it to you. There is an arrogance with not admitting to it. Do you or do you not do as I do?

:/ This is awful. Even now you can't hide that what you think about others you actually do yourself. Quit trying to hide from yourself.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 3:56 am

I think you need to find a passion in life aside from internet autism politics. Folks like you tend to create more problems then good as what has been proven from the likes of ASAN. I have a very large amount of things to do myself and have successfully secured what I came here to accomplish and more. I'll be off in a few days once I finish writing some promised replies. If you cannot help but reply to my postings to others then I think you might have more issues then I can attempt explain. Just leave me be with your trash that yields little hope but creates conflicts for myself and others who want no part in your "beliefs".

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 4:02 am

ci wrote:
I think you need to find a passion in life aside from internet autism politics. Folks like you tend to create more problems then good as what has been proven from the likes of ASAN.

How pathetic are you? Trying to equivalize all of your detractors and critics in to one mass. Your ego is boundless.
ci wrote:
I have a very large amount of things to do myself and have successfully secured what I came here to accomplish and more.

Then do them rather than keep saying you'll do them. geez.
I'
ci wrote:
ll be off in a few days once I finish writing some promised replies. If you cannot help but reply to my postings to others then I think you might have more issues then I can attempt explain.

Speculation again. More and more mindless speculation to try and attack your opponents.
ci wrote:
Just leave me be with your trash that yields little hope but creates conflicts for myself and others who want no part in your "beliefs".
I hope you understand that you have been a constant hypocrite. In a post barely a few minutes ago you said I shouldn't take things personally. Well I think you are a fool think that you have said things that I shouldn't take personally because you keep making personal attacks. At the same time you're pathetic enough to try and saya I am attacking your beliefs, and not your ego.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 4:09 am

It's not that you don't know what hypocrite means I just don't think you understand your own behavior to judge others about that. As far as ASAN they have been defeated. As far as all the detractors I don't perceive anyone detracting from myself on the internet nor party to myself. . My remarks were concerning my personal self-beliefs of autism which are applicable to me which then you resort to the pity accusations as a put down. I find it to be an emotional intolerance. I just think it's an insecurity of the image of autism which is a vast spectrum but in my personal opinion I think people are to hung up on the diagnoses and are actually harming their own outcomes at times.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 4:13 am

ci wrote:
It's not that you don't know what hypocrite means I just don't think you understand your own behavior to judge others about that.

What? You really are desperate now aren't you? Saying I can't actually do anything that you don't want me to do for your own benefit. I have not encountered that sort of falalcy before.
ci wrote:
As far as ASAN they have been defeated. As far as all the detractors I don't perceive anyone detracting from myself on the internet nor party to myself.

Just everyone on here commenting about you.
ci wrote:
My remarks were concerning my personal self-beliefs of autism which are applicable to me which then you resort to the pity accusations as a put down.

Nope, the first comment you made was say that my beliefs were completely made up and pointless. So yeah, here's an example of hypocrisy.
ci wrote:
I find it to be an emotional intolerance. I just think it's an insecurity of the image of autism which is a vast spectrum but in my personal opinion I think people are to hung up on the diagnoses and are actually harming their own outcomes at times.
Yes insecurity. Add another lie to the pile. It grows ever larger. ANyways, of course, you must come back to lack of diagnosis because that's relevant to this argument which is about your ego.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 4:24 am

"ci wrote:
As far as ASAN they have been defeated. As far as all the detractors I don't perceive anyone detracting from myself on the internet nor party to myself.

Just everyone on here commenting about you. "

This is it. It sums it up. Obviously I stated just the opposite of what you portrayed. How long will this go on where you fill all my posts up with this kind of counter common sense reasoning. What is the big deal with being a public, assertive and ground breaking leader that just doesn't mind being strong to get the job done? It seems as if people that are insecure in themselves like you think of it as a me me contest because of popularity. I simply have no interest other then to get the job done because what I do is a fight from a place you cannot relate to with concern to disability as you never has substantial enough disabilities that you needed to be diagnosed because you obviously were not disabled enough. We are from two different context's in advocacy types. People like yourself need to back off of advocacy for people who are more substantially disabled. We are from different worlds and the more that very high functioning people attack advocacy for those not as integrated more will be off put.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 4:27 am

ci wrote:
This is it. It sums it up. Obviously I stated just the opposite of what you portrayed.

You didn't prove anything when you said. All you said was that some organisation had been defeated. THat doesn't say anything about your ego or insults or whining or speculation or defensiveness or anythign else. You missed the point.