Page 5 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 9:22 pm

ci wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
ci wrote:
You can ban me at anytime but my feeling is and will continue to be despite banning me or not people with Asperger's online in these groups are not always in my and others best interest who have disabilities not covered by the peer social politics. That's my feeling and that's other peoples feelings as well concerning certain aspects of disabilities issues that conflict.

you added this part before i saw it.

don't turn yourself into a martyr as then you cannot help people with your advocacy, and then everyone loses. if you want to continue to be a part of the community, you MUST change as requested. whether you like it or not, that is where it stands.

upsetting people and making them angry makes them deaf to your points anyway. if you really want people to hear you, then you must make adjustments. we will not change the community and rules to suit you.

Mr. Hyper I never asked the rules be changed I only asked they be followed including yourself. For posting a sensible topic as a test to be more along the lines of the rules as I have come to understand them as they apply universally and not just in special circumstances it was made out to being a king. I'm having a hard time understanding where the rules apply if in their spirit you do not follow them. I am not a marter I only wish to portray Asperger's politics are not really important in my life and others whom it does not apply to because no one should perceive the relevant groups politics have anything to do with us ultimately.

i haven't broken any rules. this is getting strange. locked to end a circular argument that is extremely unproductive.