Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 6:40 am

http://www.xavieramador.com/

If you don't recognize him, this is the "something missing in the brain" guy from Piers Morgan, the one who set off the round of AS hysteria surrounding the Sandy Hook tragedy.

After listening to my husband snarl at me for getting upset over the comments of some idiot on what amount to a gossip show (true-- Morgan's a British gossip columnist who just happened to land an American talk show, not in any way a real, serious journalist), I decided he was probably right. Thought I'd just Google the guy and prove it to myself and get on about my happy life.

Well, I'm not feeling very happy. I'm actually feeling like calling my therapist up.

I still think Xavier Amador is a friggin' quack. Anybody worth their psych degree would be seeing patients, not doing everything but. "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach." Blah, blah, blah.

The fact remains that this guy is a big wheel. He's one of the rules-makers. He's that stupid, and he's an authority.

Does that scare the living s**t out of anyone besides me????

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 11:53 am

I think there's something missing from his brain.

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2013, 5:52 am

It sounds like this guy was just looking for publicity and patients, and in my opinion, anyone who would start this sort of crap just to get more money (because that's what it always boils down to) from people, is just sick. I vote for him to have a lobotomy, at least then we might get an inside look (no pun intended) at the average crazy persons mind :P jk

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2013, 10:59 pm

BuyerBeware wrote:
http://www.xavieramador.com/

If you don't recognize him, this is the "something missing in the brain" guy from Piers Morgan, the one who set off the round of AS hysteria surrounding the Sandy Hook tragedy.

After listening to my husband snarl at me for getting upset over the comments of some idiot on what amount to a gossip show (true-- Morgan's a British gossip columnist who just happened to land an American talk show, not in any way a real, serious journalist), I decided he was probably right. Thought I'd just Google the guy and prove it to myself and get on about my happy life.

Well, I'm not feeling very happy. I'm actually feeling like calling my therapist up.

I still think Xavier Amador is a friggin' quack. Anybody worth their psych degree would be seeing patients, not doing everything but. "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach." Blah, blah, blah.

The fact remains that this guy is a big wheel. He's one of the rules-makers. He's that stupid, and he's an authority.

Does that scare the living sh** out of anyone besides me????

why don't you like him that much?

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 4:47 pm

When you said something missing from the brain, I thought you meant Alex Jones.

LauraL
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Feb 2013, 9:18 pm

I think parts of an autistics brains are different not gone. That doctor clearly doesn't know neirodiversity.