Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 11:30 pm

I watched "The Good Doctor" last night you were great Alex.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2019, 10:58 pm

Congrats, Alex. Nice to see you doing fun things in your career. I hadn't realized you were going to be on the show, but I recognized you from photos and videos here. The characters were pretty interesting, although not very much like my ASD son (he isn't as flat and matter of fact as the characters). Spectrum, no two people are alike and all that, right? Really enjoyed the episode.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:15 am

Finally watched this episode. I find the series wooden and unsubtle, and that even includes parts that have zero to do with autism. For instance, the subplot about an estranged mother and daughter, I just never felt it. Alex's role was well acted but didn't have that many lines.

I do feel that having a much wider range of entertainment options nowadays makes me more selective in my viewing, but that's not a bad thing.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 8:18 am

My mom watches this show. I think she mentioned all this stuff briefly to me and I would have watched the show with her but she ruined it on the first episode so I pulled out.