Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

KikiKitty678
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Oct 2020, 12:05 pm

When I was in senior year of high school, I was 9 pounds lighter than I am now and the same size in jeans! So I weigh more but I’m the same size—yay!

It wasn’t easy. Now I want to take a break from fitness and just get into a deficit to lose weight, and only lose weight, to get to my goal weight. 13 more pounds to go. Over halfway there.

Clean/100 percent healthy eating can take a break. Working out can take a break. Just eating at a deficit* is what the goal is now. I would like to revisit fitness, but focusing on being a lifestyle role model is even harder than eating at a deficit, and sometimes you just need a break.

*and taking the leap to become a pescatarian, as a step towards almost all plant-based. Never plan to go 100 percent plant-based though—70 to 90 percent plant-based is the end goal.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 9:13 am

Congrats :D

And even though you didn't ask, I totally support taking a break from clean eating and exercising. I've seen people try to do that for too long and end up sabotaging their efforts. Sometimes the call for pizza (or whatever junk food) is just too great (and delicious). Yep. Breaks can be good things and then some.