Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2021, 12:59 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
I am a health nut and do loads of walking and weightlifting

I am between 5ft7-5ft8 with visible abs and weigh 163 lbs in the morning without clothes on. Currently my body fat percentage is 10 percent.

Can a guy who is my height build an aesthetically pleasing body like a 6’3 guy could if he worked out? Or am I screwed because I am under average height

You've written this same topic many, many times before. If a woman was writing the same content about a preoccupation with her body fact percentage, or her height and weight, as it pertains to attracting partners, most of us would be concerned about her mental health and possible eating disorders, or possible body-image disorders like BDD. It's no different for a man or any other gender of person. If this is a disabling preoccupation for you, I hope you seek medical / psychological help. No amount of reassurance on our part is going to help you overcome this level of anxiety.

Okay sorry I lost track of some of my posts. I forgot I am kind of repeating myself

salad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2021, 9:28 pm

Its ironic that you ask if you can have an aesthetic physique when bodybuilding legend John Meadows died today. John Meadows was only 5 ft 6 and one of the legends of bodybuilding and fitness

Master Oogway

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2021, 11:47 pm

Jamesy wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Just saying...go with the odds....a girl who is two inches shorter than you can't complain about your height, one less thing to worry about.

A girl who is 5ft5 might want a a guy 6feet or taller though

Except guys who are over 6ft may not want her. If you go for a stroll outside you will notice men tend to date women who are around their shoulder height. A little over sometimes or sometimes a little under.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2021, 12:25 am

you have to carry yourself LIKE a tall person. you can do that. it is attitude. just look at some famous modest height persons such as robert reich, frank sinatra, william shatner et al. they didn't have troubles attracting women. you may in fact wish to pay a bit less attention to bodybuilding and more to building up the mind to be entrepreneurial and commercially social so you can attract $$$$$$ and socio-economic stature which matters much more than height.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2021, 12:43 am

auntblabby wrote:
you have to carry yourself LIKE a tall person. you can do that. it is attitude. just look at some famous modest height persons such as robert reich, frank sinatra, william shatner et al. they didn't have troubles attracting women. you may in fact wish to pay a bit less attention to bodybuilding and more to building up the mind to be entrepreneurial and commercially social so you can attract $$$$$$ and socio-economic stature which matters much more than height.

It helps if you have celebrity status and $$. Women are rather predictable when you have these things.