Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

lithium73
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Jul 2010, 4:27 am

Something i noticed a year or so ago was that a daily does of four capsule sof fish oil sort of made me function at a higher level. It also evened out my moods. Downside is that it sort of buried depression and stress in a bad way. Whenever i stopped taking it for whatever reason it would induce a downward spiral. I initially looked at the capsules as a god send but now that ive been away from them for a week or so i feel much more like me and less like an automaton.
Has anyone else had similar experience.

Blake_be_cool
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2010, 7:07 am

I've had the same feeling. It's like a drug or something. For the whole day at school everyday, I'm just calm and happy. Do the work, go home.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2010, 9:59 am

I take it for my high blood pressure it certainly is a miracle drug. I did not think about using it for any Asperger related.

takemitsu
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2010, 12:07 pm

I started taking it, since it was lauded as a miracle pill. I didn't really know what to expect, but it seemed to lift a bit of the cob webs out of my head. For me, I haven't felt the joint health claim it has, although my joints feel fine.

Kat15
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 4:04 am

oh sweet! Im so gonna try that, are they 500 mg?

book_noodles
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 2:42 pm

I can't swallow those things. They are like horse pills. :eew: