PricelessWisdom
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Jul 2012, 9:39 pm

jpaspie wrote:
So who's your favourite wrestler?
current favourite The great white Sheamus Aka the celtic warrior
all time favourite The phenom The Undertaker Aka 20-0 at wrestlemania

Is that really how you're supposed to spell favorite? Oh anyway my fav is probably Jeff Hardy and have to add Matt Hardy.....and 3D Dudley Boys.......and Team Rated RKO......and DX........and theres too many!! ! I don't even want to seperate the teams of people is doesn't seem right to appoint just one, plus since I played the games I used to spend minutes trying to choose one XD idk man I just can't decide

DeathbyMonkeys
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Aug 2012, 12:54 am

My favorite wrestlers are three guys on my team.

Hudges (his matches are fun to watch), Leena (a small muscual dude who has been wrestling since he was 12), and Mooney (a senior my sophomore year, he really inspired me and I looked up to him).

neerdowell
Toucan
Toucan

22 Aug 2012, 4:43 am

Current favorite: CM Punk
All time favorite: Bret the Hitman Hart

sudowoodo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Sep 2012, 5:45 am

PricelessWisdom wrote:
jpaspie wrote:
So who's your favourite wrestler?
current favourite The great white Sheamus Aka the celtic warrior
all time favourite The phenom The Undertaker Aka 20-0 at wrestlemania

Is that really how you're supposed to spell favorite? Oh anyway my fav is probably Jeff Hardy and have to add Matt Hardy.....and 3D Dudley Boys.......and Team Rated RKO......and DX........and theres too many!! ! I don't even want to seperate the teams of people is doesn't seem right to appoint just one, plus since I played the games I used to spend minutes trying to choose one XD idk man I just can't decide

'Favourite' is correct outside the US.

All time favourite: Rikishi or maybe Chyna (before she lost her muscles and got plastic surgery).

Current favourite: Sheamus.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 10:38 pm

I like daniel bryan

Taurus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Sep 2012, 5:58 pm

Don't have a current favorite, but I used to love Scott Hall when he was at his (rather brief) peak in what used to be the WCW. Great charisma, he was more of an actor than many of those who only had muscle or size to show for themselves. Too bad he's been drinking his potential to pieces all his career.

limping2victory
Raven
Raven

02 Oct 2012, 11:50 am

I haven't watched Pro Wrestling in about 20 years but I used to be really into it and go to matches. The first wrestling event I went to involved Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo against Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik but the main card was Andre the Giant against Big John Stud. I've also seen in person Magnum TA, Tully Blanchard, Abdullah the Butcher, The Rock n Roll Express, Babydoll, The Road Warriors, Ric Flair, Ronnie Garvin, Paul Orndorff, Junkyard Dog and others.

My fave wrestler? Hmm. I have a few; Bret Hart, the Road Warriors, Kevin Von Erich, Lex Lugar, Barry Windham.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2012, 6:53 pm

I remember I used to watch because of The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Sting, and the whole Monday Night Wars thing. I haven't had much interest recently in wrestling as it is not what it used to be all those years ago during the Monday Night Wars.

Sylanor
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Oct 2012, 7:08 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin was funny and of course The Rock.. Do you smell what i am cooking! Only other wrestlers i can remember from WWF are Hardy Boys

cmcgrath88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Oct 2012, 6:01 pm

Current Favorite(s): Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, and CM Punk. I don't watch much of the non WWE stuff but I know Kurt Angle is somehow still managing to be a part of some classic matches. I hope he comes back before he hangs up the boots.
All Time: Where to begin? If I had to narrow it to five...Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Bret Hart, and The Man They Call Sting. The Rock, Stone Cold, and Kevin Nash are close behind.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2012, 10:05 am

One Man Crew. He's a friend of mine.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

limping2victory
Raven
Raven

10 Oct 2012, 11:51 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
One Man Crew. He's a friend of mine.

He sounds familiar, but... I keep thinking One Man Gang and I don't think that's right.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2012, 1:37 pm

I thik he spells it OneManKru. His name is Anthony. I know him and his brother. He's from around here. I think he was NWA or WWE or something. He wants to sing rap now. Because another friend of his (who is also a friend of ours) sings rap.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com