Page 4 of 10 [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2013, 8:36 am

Canaspie wrote:
I remember when Dallas was once a great team...that organization's really gone downhill over the last few years. Nieuwendyk was great as a player, not so sure about him as a GM

I pretty sure it was our previous owner, Tom Hicks who caused a lot of the mess we're in now. I'm too sure Nieuwendyk is to blame for it all, but we will see how it goes.

Canaspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2013, 9:44 pm

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
Canaspie wrote:
I remember when Dallas was once a great team...that organization's really gone downhill over the last few years. Nieuwendyk was great as a player, not so sure about him as a GM

I pretty sure it was our previous owner, Tom Hicks who caused a lot of the mess we're in now. I'm too sure Nieuwendyk is to blame for it all, but we will see how it goes.

This is true - hence why I said I wasn't sure. Could do better in a different organization, but who knows?

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2013, 9:27 am

Canaspie wrote:
Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
Canaspie wrote:

This is true - hence why I said I wasn't sure. Could do better in a different organization, but who knows?

Ah, I see what you mean. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :oops:

Canaspie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 9:20 am

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
Canaspie wrote:
Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
Canaspie wrote:

All good, my post wasn't exactly clear...but on the bright side, looks like your team is back in it now somehow!

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 1:21 pm

Canaspie wrote:
Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
Canaspie wrote:
Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
Canaspie wrote:

All good, my post wasn't exactly clear...but on the bright side, looks like your team is back in it now somehow!

It does appear that way, but I don't want to say anything right now. * fear of jinxing the team * 8O

Canaspie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 1:33 pm

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
It does appear that way, but I don't want to say anything right now. * fear of jinxing the team * 8O

Oh yes, I know what that's like...last year at the start of February I was confident in saying the Leafs were going to make the playoffs...then they lost almost every game for two months. Hence why I'm not saying anything right now about that.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

16 Apr 2013, 8:05 pm

Homestretch of the season........ who will come out on top? Vancouver may finally break out at last, but I wouldn't be surprised if any chatter of putting an asterisk by their championship is heard (even though NJ didn't get one in 1995. XD)

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Canaspie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 8:54 pm

We're in!! !! ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

9 years since the last playoff game here...but that's history with tonight's win!

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 10:32 am

Canaspie wrote:
We're in!! !! ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

9 years since the last playoff game here...but that's history with tonight's win!

Congratulations!

Blue_Jackets_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Apr 2013, 3:22 pm

Fighting the Red Wings for the 8th spot possibly get 7th if the Wild loses and we win Thurdays against the Stars.

Canaspie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 5:09 pm

Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
Fighting the Red Wings for the 8th spot possibly get 7th if the Wild loses and we win Thurdays against the Stars.

I'm rooting for you guys - we've had it bad here in Toronto for a while but you guys have had an even worse time - nice to see that the Jackets finally appear to be a respectable team. You guys are long overdue for a shot in the playoffs. Detroit's been in long enough - time for some other teams to have a shot.

Plus, it will be fun to see the Flyers fans' reactions to see the goalie they gave up on lead his team into the playoffs, and even more fun if he gets the Vezina out of this.

Blue_Jackets_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Apr 2013, 5:52 pm

Canaspie wrote:
Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:

I'm rooting for you guys - we've had it bad here in Toronto for a while but you guys have had an even worse time - nice to see that the Jackets finally appear to be a respectable team. You guys are long overdue for a shot in the playoffs. Detroit's been in long enough - time for some other teams to have a shot.

Plus, it will be fun to see the Flyers fans' reactions to see the goalie they gave up on lead his team into the playoffs, and even more fun if he gets the Vezina out of this.

Ya are really gonna hate us come next season.

ianorlin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 9:57 am

I hope Columbus gets in but the kings should hopefully win against Detroit.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 9:15 am

Well with the loss to Columbus. Dallas is out of the playoffs... Again. :x

Canaspie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 10:41 pm

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:

Hey, look on the bright side. It could be worse: your team could be Florida, Colorado, or Nashville. :wink:

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 8:19 am

Canaspie wrote:
Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:

Hey, look on the bright side. It could be worse: your team could be Florida, Colorado, or Nashville. :wink:

True. 8)