When was the last time you were in the hospital

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 12:21 pm

I recently was in the hospital, it was nothing serious, just testing to local anesthetics,

Unfortunately, my companions in a hospital room, were two old men, bringing the total to impossible to get through, but one of them horribly cursed spinning every night, and listened to the radio loud, even at night, I had my radio built into the phone and I was using headphones.

But luckily this guy moved to another room, instead they gave Professor Emeritus of quantum physics, so no use profanity, you could talk intelligently with him, basically it was a monologue of his hand, the professor talked about the universe and philosophy. In fact, it's very nice to listen to, and the professor probably also be glad that someone was listening.

He recommended me his book, I borrowed it from the library today. The online database of our Polish Ministry of Science, I read that the professor was a visiting professor at many universities in the Soviet Union / Russia, the United States, Britain and many other countries, has also been awarded the leading Polish civilian honors. So you could say that I had the opportunity to meet celebrity, but not celebrity TV :D

You could also say that the hospital does not have to be boring :)

Last edited by pawelk1986 on 25 Jun 2014, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 12:25 pm

Last month May 5th-7th. I had my baby and I had more energy thanks to no epidural and I watched TV and read my Nook but sadly I had to feel afterbirth labor. I also got to see the movie Frozen.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 1:38 pm

About 3 years ago I spent 2 days in the hospital after I got a stroke. The bill came to $26,000 for those two days. Expensive American health care is.

Basso53
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 1:44 pm

Out-patient arthroscopic shoulder surgery, April 14, 2014.

You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 3:20 pm

I wonder if you ever met in the hospital a celebrity, or a person worth remembering?

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2014, 1:33 am

Yesterday. Bruce Lee junior in my belly, did not make a single move the whole day long, when he usually responds at least around 9:00-10:00 in the morning, when I am doing my morning program. Playing loud music, gymnastics, patting/pushing...no reaction. At 2:00 in the afternoon I was already scared, and my gyn was closed that day, so I drove the 45 minutes to the hospital. 10 minutes after I am in the hospital, Bruce Lee starts kicking again, and does so for 4 hours and in an intensity, that I was afraid of pee coming out. -.- He is an comedian with black humor. -.-

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

29 Jun 2014, 1:37 am

I never been hospitalized except for 3 days rite after I went home from the hospital when i was born. I had various test at hospitals thou, saw docs there for different things. I only had one surgery which was an outpatient thing a month & a half ago to correct a deviated septum; the inside of my nose was crooked & had contributed to sinuses problems throughout my life. I saw the doc there a couple weeks ago for my 2nd followup & I have no reason to go back unless I notice a problem or something.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition