Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

lauriefrance
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Apr 2015, 1:46 pm

I'm trying to keep track of all of my activities of the day, I walk 4 miles, exercise twice a week, and always take the stairs. So, my question to the infinite knowledge of Aspies, is: should I get a Nike Fuel band or a Fitbit? What are the pros and cons of each? I know there are several different kinds of Fitbits, which kind works the best for tracking everyday things? Are there different kinds of Nike Fuel bands? Or is there another brand that someone likes better? I also want something under $150 if possible.
Thanks

alex
Developer
Developer

02 Apr 2015, 2:18 pm

i have a jawbone up. but the fitness tracking functions of the apple watch will replace that for me.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2015, 11:34 pm

i'm confused why get a seperate tracker when most phones already track this o.O

this confuses me and my google search came up with nothing to explain it.

RikkiK
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Apr 2015, 8:20 pm

I love my VivoSmart! It's a round 150 if you get it without the HR strap, and it's very sleek looking (especially on small wrists)!

alex
Developer
Developer

08 Apr 2015, 1:24 pm

sly279 wrote:

not everyone carries their phone all the time. If you're a girl, it might be in your purse all day. If you're a guy you may have it sitting on the table while you do things around the house.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2015, 2:16 pm

alex wrote:
sly279 wrote:

not everyone carries their phone all the time. If you're a girl, it might be in your purse all day. If you're a guy you may have it sitting on the table while you do things around the house.

I'm always to afraid of people stealing it to leave it anywhere. so I also keep it with me. I also do so for my attention span so have something to do.
sor for me theres not point in these devices?