Veteran

29 Oct 2016, 4:05 pm

Various users posted their weight on this thread:
viewtopic.php?p=3057708

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2016, 4:09 pm

i'm a few pounds overweight. temporarily.

WhoNav98
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Nov 2016, 1:12 pm

Overweight with a desire to be skinny.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

28 Nov 2016, 1:24 am

I'm overweight. My weight fluctuates abit. I lost weight & was a good BMI but then got out of the habit of exercising & started binge eating again. I think I weigh more than I ever have now. I'm trying to change my habits & get back in shape.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2016, 5:03 pm

I wouldn't say that I am super overweight but I'm in the process of losing some weight and building physical stamina. I can't stand the word fat. It's mean.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2016, 6:59 pm

nick007 wrote:
I'm overweight. My weight fluctuates abit. I lost weight & was a good BMI but then got out of the habit of exercising & started binge eating again. I think I weigh more than I ever have now. I'm trying to change my habits & get back in shape.

Same for me… I was at one point eating very healthy and commuting via bicycle about 30 miles a day. But when I became homeless and living in a car, that all changed. I binged eat also due to depression and just not as active. Years later, I am now weigh more than I ever have.

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2016, 11:38 am

I'm overweight, though I'm not obese

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2016, 12:14 pm

5'11" / 147.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2016, 10:35 am

Five years ago, due to health problems, I was carrying 25 pounds of excess water weight. Thankfully, I am currently at a normal weight/BMI for my height.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 4:46 pm

Ex-fatty here.

In high school I was a bit overweight at 205lbs. Then I dropped down to 185lbs and fairly fit before graduation due to physical work. Fast forward about 5 years and I was very very ill and dropped down to a low of 169lbs. Another ~5 or so years later and I was at my fattest tipping the scales at 242lbs with a 38" waist. At 6'2" tall I didn't look too terrible, but I certainly felt fat and sluggish and way out of shape. The last few years I've gotten infinitely healthier in every way. In August I was 207lbs at 11.5%bf and ran my regular 7km route in 40mins, only 2 mins off my record time which I achieved at 22lbs lighter a couple years ago. Right now I'm 198.5lbs at 11.5-12%bf according to our digital scale. I never ever want to allow myself to get fat and out of shape again. So far so good as I've been quite fit for the last few years! My goals in life and business require me to be in ever better shape, so my focus is on constant improvement, not just maintaining. A few years from now I hope to look back and see that I'm even fitter than I am today.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2016, 11:55 am

I used to be fat in my early 20s and late teens but I went vegetarian so I generally started looking after myself better, doing cycling and eating much healthier. I find if I don't do it I get heavily depressed and certain foods now make me feel sluggish and a bit sickly, it feels good being better for it at least.