Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2018, 1:40 am

So one of the cats at my moms house, he seems ok...but a bit lethargic and sometimes he throws up a bit more than a cat should. About a year ago I convinced my mom and her boyfriend to spend a little extra on grain-free cat food that is all meat and that seemed to help. But last time I went over to her house it seemed like the cat was having the same kind of issues again. My mom did tell me her boyfriend insists on splitting a can of wet food between the cats...and usually a cheap brand. So I worry that maybe that portion of wet food is hard for him to digest if it has grains and filler ingredients.

Like for whatever reason he's just sensitive, so I think he really needs quality food that doesn't have a lot of fillers. But not sure what to do...maybe I just need to go tell my moms boyfriend my concerns. I know he cares about the cats so he'd want to do the right thing for them. But I am also not sure if that is the problem...I just worry because I really like that cat he was really affectionate last time I went over there so I hope he doesn't have some kind of terminal cat illness or something.

lol also did not know where else to post this...I mean pet health is health to, right?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2018, 8:02 pm

I read you shouldn’t feed a cat cheap food. The cat should go to the vet. I need to call my vet, time for a check up for my cat.