Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

NotSayingMyName
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Apr 2018, 1:11 am

Now it is not recommended for people on the spectrum (according to google anyway), but at the same time, there are no links against its recommendation.
I have taken damiana and peace pipe herbal teas, for drinking in hot water, as well as for a somking substitute for tobacco (or mixing them both).
Damiana did great for lifting my mood and concentration; peace pipe before I went to sleep, with some success on that behalf.
What are your experiences or knowledge of these products?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 2:04 am

NotSayingMyName wrote:
Now it is not recommended for people on the spectrum (according to google anyway), but at the same time, there are no links against its recommendation.
I have taken damiana and peace pipe herbal teas, for drinking in hot water, as well as for a somking substitute for tobacco (or mixing them both).
Damiana did great for lifting my mood and concentration; peace pipe before I went to sleep, with some success on that behalf.

I got a smoking blend a while back, as part of an attempt to cut down on tobacco, though I find the vape devices work better for that. I found the smoking blend was much more enjoyable when I brewed it as tea instead.

NotSayingMyName
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Apr 2018, 2:40 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
NotSayingMyName wrote:

I got a smoking blend a while back, as part of an attempt to cut down on tobacco, though I find the vape devices work better for that. I found the smoking blend was much more enjoyable when I brewed it as tea instead.

I couldn't cut down at times on my tobacco smoking though.
And with vaping, you need a prescription to get one of those (though a recent article was where health experts wished it would become available without prescription in Australia due to the fact that research has indeed shown it does cut down on tobacco smoking).