I have it and I know a lot about it 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
I don’t have it but I have heard of it 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
I don’t have it but I know a lot about it 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

pigsrock
Toucan
Toucan

12 Feb 2019, 9:53 am

Ehlers Danlos syndrome is a connective tissue disease that causes your body to produce faulty collagen causing dislocations making you prone to sprain like recently I just woke up with excruciating foot pain and ankle pain and I went to the doctor and found out that I had 4 sprains and 3 tendons with Tendinitis and three of the sprains are 2nd grade and the fourth is a 3rd grade sprain and I need surgery and we don’t even know how the sprains happened I am currently doing physical therapy but another thing that my EDS causes is I used to get nursemaids elbow a lot and I have chronic osgood Schlatters I bruise very easily (part of it is I also have anemia) but my joints get wobbly and I get really bad joint pain and I also have savant syndrome with memorizing pi and solving the Rubik’s cube and some of my Rubik’s cubes I have to wear splints to Solve or I will get dislocations and joint pain