Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2021, 12:34 am

I been having problems with digesting food & drinks, food maynot go down inside me easily & I can have trouble with coffee too. I bought digestive pills, I already bought fiber pills with digestion health, I was running low on the fiber pills, I went on my vitamin website to buy some more, they were out of stock, so I bought another digestive pills. My question is should you only take pills from one pill bottle? I have two different bottles for digestion. I hope I explain it good, my speech can be bad & explaining things can be very bad.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2021, 2:19 pm

While not having any idea what the ingredients are in your digestive pills, I have taken a lot of digestive pills from lactase enzymes(which I take multiple times a day for milk products) to complete digestive enzymes which has a lot of different digestive enzymes (https://webbernaturals.com/en-ca/produc ... e-enzymes/) to the digestive med called Beano, as well as ginger capsules and taken every combination of those 4 at once, never had a problem.

Your neurodiverse score: 150 of 200
Your neurotypical score: 51 of 200

officially diagnosed with Asperger's as of 09/11/15

Reassessed 04/11/16
DSM-V: ASD level 2 with Social Communication Severity: level 2, Restrictive Repetitve Behaviour: level 2

ADOS-2 classification: Autism

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2021, 3:11 pm

A good multi dophilus supplement is good providing most all of the necesssary enzymes for proper digest across all the different sections of the digestive tract . If you add papaya enzyme pills aswell should complete any digestive needs your colon might need for healthy digestion . Am writing this concerning first hand experience .
Good luck it may take over a week for your digestive balance to settle in . It maybe a ongoing thing as you get older

where ever you go ,there you are

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2021, 3:01 am

So you can take more than one in different pill bottles? I have enzyme. Do you think I still need my heartburn pills?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2021, 11:59 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
So you can take more than one in different pill bottles? I have enzyme. Do you think I still need my heartburn pills?

Keep the heartburn pills for a just in case., and yes about taking more than one ,, but would follow directions on the bottle just in case . Or contact your MD for additional advise .

where ever you go ,there you are