Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 11:40 pm

Two weeks ago, I paid the $425 month bill for Kaiser insurance and filled out the form. Bill was for December.

Today I received a letter from Kaiser saying that I didn't provide enough information for them to grant me insurance in January. It told me to go online or dial their phone number. Went online. It said that I already filled out the form completely

s**t. Now I have to phone Kaiser and be on hold for a long time. Then the call center representative won't hear, understood, care, believe or remember what I said.

What a disaster.

Hate talking on the phone.

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 11:54 pm

Trying to reach customer service today on the phone does suck. Usually have to push a number of buttons a dozen times before I can talk to a live human. Didn't used to be like that.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2024, 7:44 pm

Monday, Kaiser had the nerve to charge my worthless corpse $185 copay for an appointment. Then $8 ibuprofen. Dr prescribed two more drugs but they are over the counter and I still have to pay for them.

My worthless corpse only earns minimum wage.

Kaisers website has a program that claims to pay for some medical expenses of patients that earn under two times the federal poverty line. So I have to apply and then wait for an answer and then appeal the decision

f**k Kaiser.

The cashier asked me "do you usually have to pay that much?". "I don't know. It's my first time", I said.

The cashier charged the patient in front of my worthless corpse, zero bucks copay

This morning I dialed the phone number of Billing Services and a machine told me my next scheduled billing amount.

Medical expenses in excess of 7.5% the patients income are tax deductible, but only if the itemized deduction is higher than the standardized deduction.