Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 8:31 pm

I actually like the loose variety since it feels more comfortable on me after all. I actually have a Mason Green ColdGear Under Armour which fits well on me. I just recently got a Green short sleeve and Gold sleeveless loose HeatGear Under Armour for my workouts, sports, and Mason Home Basketball Games.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 11:29 pm

^^ Jerry, you are looking pretty sharp these days! nice avi!

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 11:57 pm

They make the only hats that don't give me headaches.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2009, 7:28 am

sinsboldly wrote:
^^ Jerry, you are looking pretty sharp these days! nice avi!

Thanks, sinsboldy!

Landon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Jun 2009, 6:23 pm

I wear Under Armour for soccer, basketball, tennis and working out, so I have a lot of it. I don't like the hats, but the shirts and shorts are pretty comfy.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2009, 9:21 pm

I actually have a Mason Under Armour hat and it quite comfortable on me. I really like the hat a lot.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2009, 2:29 pm

Under Armour Website

I forgot to post a link to the online shop. Anyway I am looking at the variety of loose fit brand for some items that I might be interested in buying eventually.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2009, 5:40 am

Yep. UA are simply... comfortable. I'd want to buy more!

Mist01
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jun 2009, 6:18 am

I have a shirt by Champion which is a compression shirt, like what Under Armour is famous for. I love how it fits me, because loose clothing makes me look tiny and frail, even though im not. I guess bigger clothes just make me look smaller by comparison or something. I forget what thats called. I have a small body frame, so its hard to find clothes that fit me. Plus I just like that feeling and yes, I wear this shirt as a normal shirt, not just for athletics. I wish it were a little thicker though. Are any of Under Armour's clothes worth the high price?

Mist01
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jun 2009, 6:33 am

I like that "Boy's Blitz Sleeveless T" under the Boys section (I even have to look for suits under the Boys section...-_-). Would it be weird to wear that shirt with black cargo pants, or maybe tight, boot-cut jeans? Not like blue jeans, mine are like really really dark gray with a hint of navy.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2009, 11:53 pm

Wow! Oh yeah... how are UA shoes like... are they also good?

beef_bourito
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2009, 11:23 am

i don't have any under armor clothing but i've got other tight clothing i use for rowing. I need to wear tight clothing for rowing so the oars don't get caught when they rub against it so i've got a small assortment of spandex unisuits and tight cold climate clothing i wear. it really is comfortable to wear, it feels like a hug all over your body. I used to not like tight clothing because i was overweight and self conscious but now i love it.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2009, 9:23 am

I just got my loose long sleeve Under Armour Heat Gear Shirt this week and I like it a lot. It is going to work well during the Mason Basketball Season for sure.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2009, 6:06 am

Stay cool in UA man!