Page 3 of 62 [ 980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 62  Next

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:29 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Thanks :D . Maybe it's the environment I'm in? Maybe once I get back home my posts will make sense again. I feel like what I'm writing he gotten more and more disorganized ever since I left home. Hopefully I will go back to normal then. This is OCD in action LOL.

It's not noticeable to me , but I may not be the best judge :lol:

You're a great judge, Ferris :D . It's probably not that noticeable because my "writing problems" don't exist :lol: . It's just OCD (I think :) ).

I'm no expert but I think your right :)

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:31 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Thanks :D . Maybe it's the environment I'm in? Maybe once I get back home my posts will make sense again. I feel like what I'm writing he gotten more and more disorganized ever since I left home. Hopefully I will go back to normal then. This is OCD in action LOL.

You're a great judge, Ferris :D . It's probably not that noticeable because my "writing problems" don't exist :lol: . It's just OCD (I think :) ).

I hope I am :D ! How are you today (genuine question)?

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

SwimmingHigh
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Aug 2017, 10:50 pm

I have really severe OCD and it makes life very challenging. Magical thinking, counting, checking, my entire life is consumed with intense anxiety and ridiculous time consuming rituals. I HATE OCD

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 59 of 200

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 11:08 pm

SwimmingHigh wrote:
I have really severe OCD and it makes life very challenging. Magical thinking, counting, checking, my entire life is consumed with intense anxiety and ridiculous time consuming rituals. I HATE OCD

I'm in the same boat. I hate magical thinking the most. I'll do something as simple as walking all weirdly because I "need" to DSO it in a certain way otherwise x will happen. Constant anxiety isn't fun either.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:47 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I'm OK thanks , I had ups and downs. I actually felt a bit of a fake/fraud yesterday and that I was just making things up :roll:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:16 am

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I'm OK thanks , I had ups and downs. I actually felt a bit of a fake/fraud yesterday and that I was just making things up :roll:

Hey, same here! I was doubting my ASD yesterday since I socialize better once I'm around someone for a little while. You're not a fake/fraud for thinking you have a disorder, even if of turns out that you don't have it. I hope today goes better for you :D !

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:22 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Hey, same here! I was doubting my ASD yesterday since I socialize better once I'm around someone for a little while. You're not a fake/fraud for thinking you have a disorder, even if of turns out that you don't have it. I hope today goes better for you :D !

Thanks. I finally think I am on the right path , it's just a shame it's taken decades , but better late than never :)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:27 am

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Thanks. I finally think I am on the right path , it's just a shame it's taken decades , but better late than never :)

I'm sorry it's taken so long. I can't imagine not knowing for decades what was going on. Like you said, better late than never! :D

By the way- Booyakasha sent me a PM. Thank you so much :D .

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:33 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I'm sorry it's taken so long. I can't imagine not knowing for decades what was going on. Like you said, better late than never! :D

By the way- Booyakasha sent me a PM. Thank you so much :D .

No problem :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 8:11 am

Autism is not an "absolute" disorder. It's a Spectrum disorder. You even have socially extroverted Aspies.

I definitely had classic autism as a youngster. I'm awkwardly social, don't particularly like socializing. But sometimes I'm less awkward and I enjoy a bit of socializing (but only one-on-one).

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 8:19 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Autism is not an "absolute" disorder. It's a Spectrum disorder. You even have socially extroverted Aspies.

I definitely had classic autism as a youngster. I'm awkwardly social, don't particularly like socializing. But sometimes I'm less awkward and I enjoy a bit of socializing (but only one-on-one).

Yup! I can't stand group conversations because I either say nothing at all or talk over everyone. I really meant that I could fake eye contact with family and friends, which I can't do with other people.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 1:03 pm

Sorry Britte :)

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:15 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

You have nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry to keep deleting my posts, here. I am finding myself becoming too nervous, here. It is I, who must apologize. Not you. I apologize to all of you.

I think reading OCD and Anxiety threads is having an adverse effect on me, to be honest. Anyway, that's all. I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:25 pm

Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

You have nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry to keep deleting my posts, here. I am finding myself becoming too nervous, here. It is I, who must apologize. Not you. I apologize to all of you.

I think reading OCD and Anxiety threads is having an adverse effect on me, to be honest. Anyway, that's all. I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend.

Not a problem Britte :)

You sound like your having a hard time at the moment , I hope things improve for you soon. I think I speak for most here when I say we are here for you Britte :)

I was going to make a joke but judging by my recent posts it may not be the best idea.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:40 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Not a problem Britte :)

You sound like your having a hard time at the moment , I hope things improve for you soon. I think I speak for most here when I say we are here for you Britte :)

I was going to make a joke but judging by my recent posts it may not be the best idea.

I haven't seen your recent posts, but, joking can be good. Thank you for your supportive words and, for being so kind and understanding towards me. Your words mean more to me than you can know. Thank you for telling me, you are, all, here for me. It helps to know that and its made me cry.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:48 pm

I agree. It's good to joke.