Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Felli-
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Dec 2011, 5:39 am

While I'm not a stranger to the site, I am finding myself coming back for more. More knowledge? Looking for the missing piece? I do not know yet. While Im here I shall introduce myself:
My name is Rachel and I was diagnosed at age 21. I lived through lot of hell growing up. My aunts would push me into social situations where you learn "By fire and Brimstone, then you sink...to the bottom of the Mariana's Trench." And there I wondered for years what was wrong with me? Why do they laugh? Why wasn't my will powerful enough to curb stomp those little sonuvabitches?
Then I put all that aside to focus on school work. It was all successful until another hurdle, I broke up with a man I had been with for 5 years. When I got diagnosed, he treated me like I was broken. I think he was feeling a little on the jealous side because 'i got special attention'. He then kicked me out, telling me never to come back again. His words. "I spent all my life trying to learn about normal women, and here you are, you arent even normal...for christsake I have to read a book on you! I don't have the time.

Now you see here in my life I am going through a transition phase. Im finding it very hard to deal with, it was suggessted to me that I reach out though this community.

P.S. I contributed over 1k a month to that household and he kicked me out.

DoniiMann
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2011, 6:25 am

Welcome to the House of Fun.

Felli-
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Dec 2011, 6:40 am

Thanks old man

godoftruemercy
Toucan
Toucan

09 Dec 2011, 12:00 pm

Your ex sounds like a toxic asset for sure.

munch15a
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Dec 2011, 8:21 am

Yeah this is not going to be a great time for you but in the long run I think it will have been better if he gave up that easy he was not worth it.