Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

fuelred
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Oct 2012, 1:03 pm

One day, I was just minding my buisness, than all of a sudden, a strange thought came to my mind: What if I'm actually a year older than my parents claim I am? For a few minutes, I really thought that my parents made me believe that I was a year younger than I actually was. I have no idea how this happened. Maybe it's because of my good memory, and being able to remember when I was very young. For a few minutes, I really thought my parents were keeping my real age a secret for me, until I started thinking rationally about it. I couldn't come up with any possible motives or reasons for my parents to do such a thing, so my paranoia faded.

Has something like this ever happened to you?

Kairi96
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Oct 2012, 1:32 pm

A symilar thing happened to me. There was a time I was convinced I was born on the 25th of October, and not on the 19th like my parents said to me.

idratherbeatree
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Oct 2012, 2:16 pm

I wonder if I'm adopted.
I don' t look like my parents, I have a rare genetic condition that noone else in my family has, I've got a totally different frame than my parents, etc etc.

Kairi96
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Oct 2012, 6:25 am

Quote:
I wonder if I'm adopted.

I wonedered if I had been adopted when I was about 6, and my mother was very angry because of it, since I was really convinced I had been adopted. But after a few years I understood it wasn't true.

CubaLibre
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Oct 2012, 5:06 pm

Share you concerns by talking to your parents - or your adoptive parents!