Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ForTheLoveofDogs
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Feb 2014, 8:56 pm

This has been happening more lately. I debate if it was actually a dream, or if it was in Real Life. It can be really hard for me to figure out, & sometimes, I can't even figure it out.

This has been occurring more lately.

Is there a reason for this? What does this mean?

Kalinda
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Feb 2014, 4:05 pm

It all depends. If you have a diagnosis of schizophrenia, it could be that you need a medication adjustment or to start writing down memories so to organize your thoughts. Or if you have Bipolar or Depression it could be a signal that something is off. Vivid dreams arise due to stress and not coping properly. While vivid dreams can also be your mind's way of figuring and sorting out your life for your sake, to better understand.

I have done some research on dreams, and used to keep a dream book and journal. If my dreams are off it's a sign that something needs to change.

"Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better." Martin Luther King, Jr.

seaturtleisland
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2014, 1:05 am

That could be normal. You haven't been very specific. You know that it at least could've been a dream right? You have doubt?

Just a thought; maybe it's poor dream recall.

Raziel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2014, 1:25 am

I had this too when I was 12, it came suddenly and also dissapeared suddenly. I also can't tell you the reason or what to do against it. I guess it's a certain missinformation in the brain.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2014, 1:25 am

Hmm that's sort of been going on with me for a while....i think of something and can't figure out if it was a dream or really happened. Not really sure what reason there is for it or what it means.