Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

duck12
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jun 2014, 6:55 pm

After a brief resting period to try to fight my depression, I am back.

I am finally making some progress on making new friends. I have made two new acquaintances and they seem to be responding to fb messages just dandy, and my old best friends is back. Getting a gf is put aside for now, it'll happen eventually but I'm in no position or area to get one so I backed off of that goal. I am trying new things to get a feel of different hobbies, but haven't found one that fits yet.

I am however having big problems with my job and the people who are working there. Most of the people there are rude and stuck up, and don't give a **** about me when I talk to them and my mom doesn't want to hear about my problems, so when at work I have no one to turn to. Plus my work is boring and repetitive. Everyday is the same. Problem is, if I quit, I'll be kicked out of my house. I am looking for office work and have tried typing tests but have failed to succeed much past average typing ability. They say work is enjoyable if u like what u do but I feel insecure and upset in this job. So thats what I need advice on. Also bosses there are rude. Thanks.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 8:31 pm

Hey Duck. I'm glad you're doing a little better. I understand your concerns about your co-workers--but stick it out until you get another job. People don't like to hire unemployed people; it's better to already have a job. in the meantime, continue to look and to send out resumes. Hopefully you'll get an interview soon.

pollyfinite
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2014, 8:43 pm

I'll be a friend, just a friend, though. Sorry you're having trouble.