Page 9 of 13 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Do I have schizotypal disorder or schizophrenia?
Definately yes 13%  13%  [ 6 ]
Rather yes 32%  32%  [ 15 ]
Rather no 26%  26%  [ 12 ]
Defnately no 30%  30%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 47

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2019, 8:04 pm

nca14 wrote:
I may think that coincidences are from satan or (at least some of them) from God.

how can you tell which is from satan, and which from god?

nca14 wrote:
I think that wifelessness may ruin my life. I have urge to have someone like "domestic animal" to hug, kiss, caress etc.

hmmmmm...... :scratch: how will wifelessness ruin your life? what do you think of lifelike sex dolls for the purposes you mentioned?

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2019, 4:38 pm

Those from satan might be associated with immoral computer games or sports... Many of them were about them. Big coincidence with 33, 42, 51 was associated with vulgar meanings of names of chemical elements invented by me, I wanted to popularize these meanings in entire world.

I noticed that the sum of digits in 7, 29, 139 (numbers of verses, words and letters in first chapter of Quran) and 5, 23, 421 ("giant egg") together is 48, which is 12x4 and arithmetic mean of 12 digits occurring in these numbers is 4 (48 :12 = 4).

I have no motivation to normal life "due to lack of wife". I am not interested in having sexual pleasure or arousal. Dolls do not have ASD, and I dream about the wife with real ASD. My mentality prefers having offspring with mental disorders similar to mine, even in more "classic" form. It would be most happy if all children would have clinical ASD level 1 or 2 with high IQ and no or only small disorder of functional language. And it wants all my offspring to be female.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2019, 11:23 pm

if you don't mind, why not a son?

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 3:56 pm

Boys are usually not as beautiful and cute as girls. I like female names. I have no wife and offspring which makes me "unemployed" in some way.

Today, 12.08.2019, about 10:30 p.n. in CET, I typed certain nine-letter word in Google. It was composed of two vulgar words separated by a preposition (third word). There were 2 170 000 results which were found in 0,39 seconds. These numbers were coincident with 21.7, 12.4 and 3, 6, 9!

1. There are 7 digits in number 2 170 000.
2. From three first digits of 2 170 000 numbers 21 and 7 can be formed (without sorting).
3. There are 3 (12/4 and 21/7) digits in 0,39; arithmetic mean of these digits is 4 and sum is 12.
4. Difference between the middle digit in 0,39 (3) and the smallest digit (0) is 3.
5. Difference between the largest digit in 0,39 (9) and the middle one (3) is 6.
6. Difference between the largest digit in 0,39 (9) and the smallest one (0) is 9.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 5:51 pm

boys may not be "as beautiful and cute" as girls, but they surely are needing and deserving of as much parental love :heart:

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2019, 4:58 pm

I noticed patterns associated with sums of numbers of some sort of triplets and sums of largest (three-digit) numbers of them and numbers formed by concatenation of one-digit and two-digit numbers in them.

Let's see at 1, 10, 100 and 1, 99, 999:
1+10+100 = 111; 110+100 = 210; 210-111 = 99.
1+99+999 = 1099; 199+999 = 1198; 1198-1099 = 99.

Now let's see at 2, 10, 100 and 2, 99, 999:
2+10+100 = 112; 210+100 = 310; 310-112 = 198 = 2x99.
2+99+999 = 1100; 299+999 = 1298; 1298-1100 = 198 = 2x99.

For triplets in 3 instead of 2 or 1 the differences would be 297:
3+10+100 = 113; 310+100 = 410; 410-113 = 297 = 3x99;
3+99+999 = 1201; 399+999 = 1398; 1398-1201 = 297 = 3x99.

I noticed these dependencies thanks to triplets like 7, 29, 139 and 5, 23, 421.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2019, 4:59 pm

25.08.2019 I typed phrase in search of a legend in Google (a search engine) and in the results there were two pictures of black leopard. In the title of the film on YouTube because of which I had coincidences with words "Legend", "of" and "John" at 04.05.2019 there were words: in, search, of, a, legend! There is quite popular singer named John Legend. One of his songs is named "All of me". The coincident phrase from 04.05.2019 was "Legend of Big John", it was coincident because of image of black cat. Phrase: "Big John" is quite similar to the phrase "Big Hole". Black leopard is BIG BLACK CAT!

That day I also typed phrase chicken-kicken and the link to a film entitled Legend of Big John was present just after starting searching. But there was also a word which was first word in the title of the game in which "chicken-kicken" (correctly it would be called: chicken kicking) was present in description of first link without the image in results!

The first word in the name of the game with chicken kicking has the same first, second and fourth letters as first word in the name of the game in which encounter with Big Hole was present!

I noticed only yesterday that in first game from the "series" of games to which game with Big Hole belongs there is a location which has name composed from two words: three-letter one and four-letter one in which in the beginning there is... the big hole (and corpses, remains of human bodies (three?), in Big Hole encounter there were remains of Ira Kane)! Phrase "Big Hole" is composed from two words: three-letter one and four-letter one.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2019, 4:57 pm

I noticed something interesting in names of communes and name of a river in a part of central-east Poland.

About 50 km from centre of Warsaw (in Mazovian Voivodeship) communes Warka and Wilga borders themselves on river called in Polish Wisła (Vistula in English) on 300 - 400 metres.

There is something interesting in Polish names of these two communes and the river:
1. All three names have five letters.
2. All three names have the same letter at the beginning (W).
3. The names have the same last letter (a).
4. Second letters (a or i) are vovels.
5. Third and fourth letters (r, k, l, g, s, ł) are consonants.
6. All three names are different, none of them repeats itself.

Warka and Wilga - third letters (consonants r and l) are quite similar to each other, quite many children in early part of the life pronunciate r as l. Fourth letters are also similar - k is voiceless counterpart of g.

It is interesting if similar dependency is associated with any other placenames in the world.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2019, 4:24 pm

I noticed that in Upper Sorbian language names of three longest rivers in Poland have properties mentioned in my previous post!

1. Vistula - Wisła (https://hsb.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisła).
2. Oder - Wódra (https://hsb.wikipedia.org/wiki/W%C3%B3dra).
3. Warta - Warta (https://hsb.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warta).

I may think that the names are as such because of me, my mentality might see a sort of miracle in it! In cases of rivers and communes bordering on river mentioned in previous post.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2019, 4:55 pm

I typed word "krómno" in Google (Polish version) 6.9.2019, with quotation marks, probably when a wordless song of Icelandic author was played on my YouTube (or shortly after hearing it or before hearing it). There was only one result with the text presented below (with my emphasis):

Quote:
Króm | Discography & Songs | Discogs

https://www.discogs.com › artist › 116657-Króm - Tłumaczenie strony
Krómno Discogs. Nome real: Andrew Lord & Úlfar Thorðarson. Perfil: A band founded in iceland by Andrew Lord and Ulfar thordarson, they started out as ...

10.9.2019 the same only result was present.

Probably 7.9.2019 I typed the word wunhole in Google. Earlier I searched for results about the word "wunchol", which may appear to be a dialectal word for someone with moustache (modification of colloquial Polish word "wąchal"). I use word "wunchol" to describe a cat beacuse of the long whiskers.

Just after searching for results for the word wunhole two images with two different cats were present in the page with results!

There is something which is also very coincident here. The word "wunhole" has the same number of letters as the phrase "Big Hole" (seven), four last letters form the word "hole"!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2019, 7:01 pm

who has a big hole?

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2019, 3:47 pm

It started (the Big Hole coincidence) because of anal opening of extraterrestrial liferorm based on nitrogen, not carbon. The anus of alien monster was the Big Hole.

I experienced many coincidences associated with phrases type XXX YYYY (first word has three letters, second has four) and dangerous, bad games - these games are from Fallout series (and total conversion mods or DLCs made about them). Fallout games contain a lot of evil content, like brutal violence (which in some of them can be reduced), vulgar language, alcohol, gambling, sexual things, dark music, so I definitely do not recommed playing them (or even watching such a playing). I played second part of the series very long above 10 years earlier. Now I know better that the game is bad.

Fallout coincidences appeared since 14.10.2018. First game (and most important) which gave coincidences was Fallout of Nevada, especially its Let's Play on Colonel RPG YouTube channel. I watched film nr 54 in which there was special encounter with "famous" (for me) Big Hole. It was marked by small green circle on the world map. The same day I saw fight with monsters called deathclaws (Polish: szpony śmierci), probably in films #55 - 57. First coincidences were associated with item shampoo (Polish: szampon). Polish words: "szpon" ("claw") and "szampon" ("shampoo") are quite similar - both have the same first two letters and the same last two letters.

In last quarter of 2018 I had quite many coincidences associated with shampoo. I typed phrase kislotnyy gekko ("acid gecko"), which is a transliteration of name of one of creatures present in Fallout: Nevada and I saw the word "szampon" in third link after searching results. Some time later I also typed the same (or very similar) phrase and... words for items found about Ira Kane's body were present - two words "shampun" (a transliteration of Russian word for shampoo) and one English word - "shampoo". And 19.10.2018 and 22.10.2018 I heard two adverisements of shampoos in the same shop after thinking about encounter with shampoo. It looks amazing!

But it was only the beginning of my Fallout coincidences. Probably in 2019 I watched two other special encounters (SE) in films from Colonel RPG which were marked by small green circles - "Dear John" and "Next". It was also in Fallout of Nevada. I saw three SEs on the Colonel RPG channel: Big Hole, "Dear John", "Next". I noticed something interesting about their names last times:
- all have four-letter word as last words,
- there are three encounters which I saw on Colonel RPG channel which are marked by green circle,
- one SE appeared three times (#54, #112, #114) and it was Big Hole,
- only in the name Big Hole there is a word which has other number of letters than four - it is word "Big",
- there is a location which name is formed from three four-letter words on the map in Fallout: Nevada - it is Salt Lake City in northeastern part of the map, it is marked by large green circle.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2019, 4:12 pm

About 5 p.m. 4.5.2019 I watched fragment of the film "In search of a legendary legend" (#31) in gameplay of Fallout of Nevada on Colonel RPG's channel. I was interested if on the item "Cat's Paw Magazine" (which is something evil - sexual magazine) there is the image of black cat. That item was found in remains of Sergeant Kong in "Dear John" special encounter (which was marked by small green circle). Yes, there was a black meower there :)

Shortly after checking it I typed phrase chicken-kicken in Google. It was associated with another game, probably also containing dangerous content (like occultism) - Fable, probably Fable: The Lost Chapters. I heard about chicken kicking when my brother or sister played that game. I typed chicken-kicken, results for chicken licken were present and... in the upper part of page with the results there was a link to a film entitled Legend of Big John!

All words in the phrase "Legend of Big John" were coincident:
- in the title "In search of a legendary legend" there is a word "legend" and a word which has six first letters the same as six letters formed the word "legend" ("legendary"),
- in the title of a film from Fallout: Nevada the word "of" is present, it is also in the phrase "Legend of Big John",
- the word "Big" is the same word as first word in the phrase "Big Hole",
- the word "John" is present in the name of SE causing the coincidence ("Dear John"), in addition, it has the same number of letters as the word "Hole" and the same second letter ("o").

The first word in the title of the game "Fable: The Lost Chapters" has the same first, second and fourth letters as first word in the title "Fallout: Nevada"!

If I would have typed chicken kicking instead of chicken-kicken, the big coincidence probably would be absent!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2019, 6:42 pm

there are many subtle linkages in life in this world. i bet you'd have a field day with the bible code. :study:

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2019, 4:52 pm

I do not know about Bible code so much, but it can be interesting.

Two biggest non-numerical coincidences in my life are, in my opinion, black cat and Big Hole. They meet themselves in the coincidence from 4.05.2019.

My "delusions of reference" do not cease to appear, I had new ones last time... They're the bomb, saying in Polish "dają czadu" (literally: they give carbon monoxide). They sweeps (Polish: "one wymiatają"). I take drugs like olanzapine and sulpiride regularly, but coincidences still are present.

I had new huge coincidences with Fallout 3 add-on (downloadable content, DLC) named The Pitt. The name is from shortening of the word "Pittsburgh", the largest city in Pennsylvania. In Polish language that DLC was named "Dzióra", which is a misspelling of the word "dziura" which means "hole". "The Pitt" may be considered a misspelling of the phrase "The Pit", in English language there is a word "pit" which has similar meaning to the word "hole". Interesting pun with the translation of "The Pitt" as "Dzióra".

Two location in "The Pitt" are shockingly coincident. The Mill is one of the parts of location The Pitt. A part of The Mill location is named... The Hole! Amazing! I may think that someone did that on purpose, because of me!

There are three phrases:
- The Pitt,
- The Mill,
- The Hole.

All three have the same first word (it is three-lettered). Second words in them are four-letter. These names are pretty similar to the phrase "Big Hole". In addition, "The Pitt" and "The Mill" have doubled letter as last and third letters of the second words.

The word "Mill" is coincident for me also due to another reason - about 11.10.2014 - 12.10.2014 I had coincidences with three surnames starting with three letters: Mil (Mila, Milik, Miler). I noticed Venn Diagram with 7 circles with phrase "Steve Miller" in the middle in autumn 2014.

There was another large coincidence with 3D Fallout game - Fallout 4. I saw a phrase "Big John's Savage Hole" which is very coincident with Big John and Big Hole! First word - Big, last word - Hole, like in the phrase "Big Hole", two first words - Big John('s)! Legend of Big John is larger...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2019, 8:05 pm

"big john's savage hole" sounds a bit salacious ;)