Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

aspikowy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Mar 2024, 4:14 pm

In past, I had a suicide attempt because however ridiculous it may sound, it was caused by sending hate to me and excluding me from the group for autistic people. I have a feeling of injustice towards autistic people because if autistic person takes suicide due to being socially excluded etc. there's a whatever explainable reason but if this is attempt due to being excluded by group focusing autistic people then it's nothing like running for Darwin prize because there's no thing like "to be excluded by people with ASD" or "to be slandered by autistic people" since people with ASD have often problems with socializing and they're often victims of bullying at school etc.

Can be individuals with diagnosed ASD that have satisfaction from bullying other people? Is it possible in general?

Correct me if I'm in mistake, I hope for help

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 8:24 am

bullies are everywhere.

Autistic people are not immune from becoming bullies and might be better at it because of hyperfocus and inflexible ideas. It just depends on the individual, autistic or not.

I don't think that particular trait of behavior is limited to any specific neurology, ideology, group or class.

Did you know animals can be bullies too?

Sorry you have to deal with bullying and aggression. People can really be awful to each other.

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson