Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MasterChiefSnake
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Sep 2016, 9:14 pm

I needs your help. I was being harassed by cyber-bullies/trolls and I lost everything. My friends are betraying me. I tries to apologies to my friends, but they are rejected. I was angry at my former friends. Then later, I wanted to kill myself. Anyone cans help me to end of my suicidal thought? I've told members of SGI (Soka Gakkai International) the Japanese Nichiren Buddhism Group that I wanted to leave Buddhism and convert to either Christianity or Atheist. I'm still being an autistic person. If members of SGI apologies to me, then I will stay with Buddhism and I will apologies to SGI. I've started to have suicidal thoughts back in 2004. Then the therapists saved me to stop making myself for having suicidal thoughts.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 9:24 pm

I know as much as it hurts to lose your friends, you can always make new ones. Suicide is permanent. You should probably take a step away from social media for a while and take some time for yourself.

Do something you enjoy to distract yourself like watch some favourite tv show, play a favorite video game etc. I find when I am really struggling with suicidal thoughts that simply going to bed can help me escape them. When you wake up tomorrow you can think with a clearer head. Talking to an annoymous suicide hotline can help too, allow you to have someone to listen to what your going through and lessen the weight on your shoulders. Allow yourself to cry if you need to.

I've dealt with issues like this before in my life and I prevent future incidents from happening by quarantining my friends from one another. I'm the only common link between them and none of them know one another. So when s**t like this happens with one friend, the door slams shut on their compartment and they don't get to affect the rest of my social life. Maybe something to consider in the future if your friends who turned on you don't come around. Sometimes if you give people enough space, they forget why they were angry at you.

Hang in there (((hugs)))

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

MasterChiefSnake
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Sep 2016, 9:40 pm

Noca wrote:
I know as much as it hurts to lose your friends, you can always make new ones. Suicide is permanent. You should probably take a step away from social media for a while and take some time for yourself.

Do something you enjoy to distract yourself like watch some favourite tv show, play a favorite video game etc. I find when I am really struggling with suicidal thoughts that simply going to bed can help me escape them. When you wake up tomorrow you can think with a clearer head. Talking to an annoymous suicide hotline can help too, allow you to have someone to listen to what your going through and lessen the weight on your shoulders. Allow yourself to cry if you need to.

I've dealt with issues like this before in my life and I prevent future incidents from happening by quarantining my friends from one another. I'm the only common link between them and none of them know one another. So when s**t like this happens with one friend, the door slams shut on their compartment and they don't get to affect the rest of my social life. Maybe something to consider in the future if your friends who turned on you don't come around. Sometimes if you give people enough space, they forget why they were angry at you.

Hang in there (((hugs)))

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Thank you. I just told the emergency who knows about how to get ridding of suicidal thoughts. Also, I would like to thanks for my many friends including members of SGI for helping me. I decided to stay with Buddhism and they will open the support relationship. They are good helpful. Now no more suicidal thoughts for me.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 10:50 pm

I'm glad you are okay. :D

MasterChiefSnake
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Sep 2016, 1:26 am

Noca wrote:
I'm glad you are okay. :D

Thanks. I just talked in Facebook and now I'm fine. Nothing worried about suicidal thoughts.