Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

savavdpeas
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Mar 2018, 11:39 am

I've been crazy for ten years, and I've got nothing to show for it. I'm just a depressed crazy person who has zero friends, zero skills, zero jobs. I just want to learn to cope with it and manage it better. Or maybe I just need to get a job. Maybe not, though. Because the last time I tried that I decided to go on a 60-mile walk to a different state and back home. It was on the night before my third day of work. I called in on the third day I was scheduled to work; and told my supervisor that I did not feel well. She said that it isn't working out, and that they were making too many accommodations for me already. Hence I was fired. wow.

asalem
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Mar 2018, 8:23 pm

Message me I am crazy too

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 7:28 pm

I've been crazy my whole life, getting crazier every several years. Since infancy, autism, early childhood, ADHD, age 7, OCD, age 10, GAD age 11, bipolar mania (and psychosis), age 15, bipolar depression (and psychosis), age 16, panic disorder, early adulthood, agoraphobia. I am also learning disabled and probably dyspraxic.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 8:25 am

Not for nothing but its not advised to take time off right in the beginning after you start a new job ... More then likely someone probably saw you going across the state or something and they got mad from that I guess.

xxSkull_Princessxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Mar 2023, 10:36 pm

I've been crazy my entire life. I've had autism and general anxiety disorder my entire life, plus I highly suspect that I have some sort of mood disorder (which started when I was 13).

hrod1234
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Mar 2023, 10:48 pm

You're 35. Come with me and join the Social Security Tugboat Squad! #copiummax