What do you think about gays (or lesbians) in Politics?

Page 3 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2022, 3:00 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
in which he invites Lech Kaczyński with his wife and Jarosław Kaczyński with his "husband"

I haven't heard of Kaczynski before, so I am just trying to get facts straight. If y'all are saying he is closetted, why would he have a "husband" as the above quote illustrates?

It's about Jaroslaw Kaczynski, there are rumors that he is gay and had secret boyfriend that was worked in our counterintelligence, that was known as being promiscuous and bisexual.
Apparently Kaczyński had a friend, a private friend, in our Polish counterintelligence, after 1989, when Poland became democratic again, a large part of the agents most drenched in communism were dismissed, but the part that passed the vetting positively, the secret services watched Jarosław Kaczyński and reportedly recorded how he was doing sex Oral on that agent, that agent reportedly lost his job, and Kaczyński was threatened that if he would pursue the topic of Polish infiltration by the Soviet and then Russian intelligence, a video of how he sucks that guy will go to the media and his career as a leader of the Polish Christian Democrats will end as soon as has begun

So what about the "husband" that he was invited with? Was it that same agent you just talked about?

Since he was closetted, does it mean they invited that agent as his friend rather than husband, and the husband is just what some people suspect?

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2022, 8:12 pm

QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
in which he invites Lech Kaczyński with his wife and Jarosław Kaczyński with his "husband"

I haven't heard of Kaczynski before, so I am just trying to get facts straight. If y'all are saying he is closetted, why would he have a "husband" as the above quote illustrates?

It's about Jaroslaw Kaczynski, there are rumors that he is gay and had secret boyfriend that was worked in our counterintelligence, that was known as being promiscuous and bisexual.
Apparently Kaczyński had a friend, a private friend, in our Polish counterintelligence, after 1989, when Poland became democratic again, a large part of the agents most drenched in communism were dismissed, but the part that passed the vetting positively, the secret services watched Jarosław Kaczyński and reportedly recorded how he was doing sex Oral on that agent, that agent reportedly lost his job, and Kaczyński was threatened that if he would pursue the topic of Polish infiltration by the Soviet and then Russian intelligence, a video of how he sucks that guy will go to the media and his career as a leader of the Polish Christian Democrats will end as soon as has begun

So what about the "husband" that he was invited with? Was it that same agent you just talked about?

Since he was closetted, does it mean they invited that agent as his friend rather than husband, and the husband is just what some people suspect?

There were rumors that Jaroslaw Kaczynski prefers men, that he never had any girlfriend, that his twin brother at least got married by the way, I wonder how it is in real life if someone has a identical twin, what are the chances that both of them will be gays or lesbians? Anyway, I remember how once gay activists defended Jarosław Kaczyński, that people should not out someone who not want it, that outing closeted gay isn't right?

And what do you think?

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2022, 8:48 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:

There were rumors that Jaroslaw Kaczynski prefers men, that he never had any girlfriend, that his twin brother at least got married by the way, I wonder how it is in real life if someone has a identical twin, what are the chances that both of them will be gays or lesbians? Anyway, I remember how once gay activists defended Jarosław Kaczyński, that people should not out someone who not want it, that outing closeted gay isn't right?

And what do you think?

You, again, didn't answer my question. Let me ask for the third time: if he is closetted, why does he have a husband? You mentioned he brought a husband with him (see the first thing I quoted from you). Why would a CLOSETED gay have a HUSBAND?

Were you using the word husband rhetorically? If so, please clarify.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 1:42 am

QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:

And what do you think?

You, again, didn't answer my question. Let me ask for the third time: if he is closetted, why does he have a husband? You mentioned he brought a husband with him (see the first thing I quoted from you). Why would a CLOSETED gay have a HUSBAND?

Were you using the word husband rhetorically? If so, please clarify.

that's what I meant it was a retort question and it was not me that asked it, but our former president Lech Wałęsa, incidentally our first president after the fall of communism, he was imputing to Jarosław Kaczyński that he was gay, he wanted to tease him in this way, when he invited both Kaczyńskis to his swear in ceremony, he invited Lech Kaczyński with a wife and Jarosław Kaczyński with his "husband" to make emotionally hurt Jarosław

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 8:04 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
that's what I meant it was a retort question and it was not me that asked it, but our former president Lech Wałęsa, incidentally our first president after the fall of communism, he was imputing to Jarosław Kaczyński that he was gay, he wanted to tease him in this way, when he invited both Kaczyńskis to his swear in ceremony, he invited Lech Kaczyński with a wife and Jarosław Kaczyński with his "husband" to make emotionally hurt Jarosław

So are you saying that the man he invited him with was not really his husband he just falsely alleged that he was one?

If so, why did he have the same last name?

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Mar 2022, 8:10 am

QFT wrote:

There were two brothers, identical twins: Lech and Jarosław Kaczyński.
Lech had a wife and daughter. Jarosław remains single and there's speculation he's gay, some even claim a certain special agent to have been his lover.
Lech died in a plane crash in 2010, on a journey his brother pushed him to take.
Jarosław is still alive and active in politics... his role is by many considered destructive and there are numerous speculations on state of his mental health that apparently makes him even more destructive than before his brother's death.

About different sexuality in identical twins:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-33188-2
Possible.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 8:15 am

magz wrote:
QFT wrote:

There were two brothers, identical twins: Lech and Jarosław Kaczyński.
Lech had a wife and daughter. Jarosław remains single and there's speculation he's gay, some even claim a certain special agent to have been his lover.
Lech died in a plane accident in 2010, on a journey his brother pushed him to take.
Jarosław is still alive and active in politics... his role is by many considered destructive and there are numerous speculations on state of his mental health that apparently makes him even more destructive than before his brother's death.

So are you saying they invited him together with his brother and called brother his "husband"?

But you said brother died a long time ago? So was that incident many years ago when his brother was still alive?

Calling brother a husband won't be effective since everyone knows that people don't marry their siblings. So was it someone else -- other than his brother -- whom they invited as his husband? If so, then again: why did he have the same last name?

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Mar 2022, 8:16 am

I believe the person called "husband" wasn't the brother but the alleged lover.
One brother was invited with his wife and the other, mockingly, with his "husband".
It happened before 2010.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 8:24 am

magz wrote:
I believe the person called "husband" wasn't the brother but the alleged lover.
One brother was invited with his wife and the other, mockingly, with his "husband".
It happened before 2010.

So which version of a story was it:

VERSION 1:

a) They suspected he was gay but they didn't know who was his lover

b) Therefore they picked a completely random gay man to allege to be his lover.

VERSION 2:

a) They suspected he was gay

b) They also suspected he had affair with that particular man (among others)

c) Thats why they picked that particular man

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Mar 2022, 8:26 am

I believe the story 2 was the case.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 8:29 am

magz wrote:
I believe the story 2 was the case.

And so, within the context of story 2, are you saying he didn't claim to have the affair with that man its only others suspected it? Was he denying he had that particular affair when confronted?

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Mar 2022, 8:46 am

I didn't follow the story closely enough but all these people, if gay, stay closeted and wouldn't confirm.
Kaczyńscy are right-wing. Uncloseted gays in Polish politics exist only on the Left.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 8:53 am

magz wrote:
I didn't follow the story closely enough but all these people, if gay, stay closeted and wouldn't confirm.
Kaczyńscy are right-wing. Uncloseted gays in Polish politics exist only on the Left.

So when he was invited with his "husband", did either himself or his "husband" decline the invitation?

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2022, 10:38 am

QFT wrote:
magz wrote:

So when he was invited with his "husband", did either himself or his "husband" decline the invitation?

I do not know if this is true, but I heard that Jarosław Kaczyński did not come to the swearing-in of Lech Wałęsa, and Lech Kaczyński probably did not come either because he did not like that Wałęsa insulted his twin brother, and they always stuck together

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2022, 1:06 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
magz wrote:

I do not know if this is true, but I heard that Jarosław Kaczyński did not come to the swearing-in of Lech Wałęsa, and Lech Kaczyński probably did not come either because he did not like that Wałęsa insulted his twin brother, and they always stuck together

I am again confused. The man they alleged to be his husband, are you saying it was his twin brother? But in this case it wouldn't be very convincing would it, since nobody marries the brother. Why didn't they pick some other man?

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2022, 3:09 pm

QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
magz wrote:

I am again confused. The man they alleged to be his husband, are you saying it was his twin brother? But in this case it wouldn't be very convincing would it, since nobody marries the brother. Why didn't they pick some other man?

No no, you got me wrong, president, then president-elect, Lech Wałęsa. invited to his swearing-in ceremony, the Kaczyński brothers, the invitation stated that Lech Kaczyński and his wife and Jarosław Kaczyński with his "husband" were invited, the latter was a ploy to Jarosław Kaczyński's alleged homosexual orientation, who had a partner whose identity is not officially known in Poland there are no same-sex marriages so far.
Lech Wałęsa wanted to ridicule Jarosław Kaczyński