Random transgender things in my childhood

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Oct 2011, 6:59 pm

Ok, so I've always had weird-a** transgender things about myself.

Haha, once I told this random guy for some reason (I cannot remember because I was like freaking 8) that I wanted to be a girl. -awkward silence- Then I had some weird vibe about him as if I wanted to kill me or something. Idk why. My opinions seem to mix both male and female at times. Obviously, I am a male, so I'm not going to have GRS, because God made meh the way I am. I think homosexuality is evil, but I am not westboro baptist church about it. lol. They SUCK. So. Hard. no.pun.intended.

Once I wore some old blankets my mom made (or bought, I don't remember) for me when I was first born. I have it stashed in my room somewhere, prolly on my cube shelf where I have all of my other retro (of my lifetime) stuff. Haha... I used one of them as a dress. I am a Nancy Drew fan, bigger one then than I am now. So yep, might connect. Aspie minds are as weird as heck.

Thing is I don't want to dress as a girl because going THAT far seems weird. I do remember wanting to wear makeup tho. Like I said, aspie minds are weird a** minds. Once I was thinking about wearing a big feather I found at a zoo to a divide the sea concert, but I lost it. lol. HAHAHAHAHHAHA FAILZZZragequittrollingnessrandomness. Ahg. I mean, I don't see what's so girly about hair feathers. One of my aspie friends wears a pink belt with a skull and socks with colored stripes. That's pretty bad*** to me. He said "pink is a manly color." Lolz... I mean, If I wear a girl, i'd prolly get like a meter (three feet) long feather and paint all kinds of crazy skullz and what not.

So yeah, strange stuff happens. haha. Also, when I pose for something, I am always pretty girly about the pose. Nowadays when I act natural, I can look fine. Something else weird is it seems to me like when I -cough cough- "do certain unmentionable things only fit for married pplz" I would prefer to be the one with the um. "hole". Excuse me, I'm awkward about that subject. I would still ironically prefer to be the guy. weird.

SOOOOO WEIRD A** ASPIE MINDS AHAHHAHAHGGHAHGHAHGAJGJSLDS

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2011, 7:28 pm

I think your internal self may be starting to conflict with what you've been told all your life...

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Oct 2011, 6:59 pm

diniesaur wrote:
I think your internal self may be starting to conflict with what you've been told all your life...

-facepalm- Yayy more atheists. I'm not listening to what y'all say so stop telling me God is non-existent. Telling me he is not real is like telling me my mom is not real. I literally KNOW him. As well as other real Christians.

Despite this stuff, I am straight. lol

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2011, 11:44 am

Actually, what I said had nothing to do with telling you your god doesn't exist. I don't think he doesn't exist; I just think he's completely insane. Also, I am not an atheist. I am pagan. MUAHHAHAHAHAAA! :twisted: :twisted: Are you scared now?

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Oct 2011, 10:48 pm

diniesaur wrote:
Actually, what I said had nothing to do with telling you your god doesn't exist. I don't think he doesn't exist; I just think he's completely insane. Also, I am not an atheist. I am pagan. MUAHHAHAHAHAAA! :twisted: :twisted: Are you scared now?

No.. -facepalm- -handa**-

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2011, 8:58 am

The way I see it, you wouldn't have posted in the LGBT forum about this, and you wouldn't have gotten so defensive about it, if you weren't already questioning your beliefs. I think you're ready for a change.