Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Snusmurikken
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Jan 2016, 9:42 am

Hello, i am a boy. I like girls most, but i do find some boys and transexuals cute? Am I Bi-curious?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 10:54 am

I think that a lot of people worry too much about labels and having a clear label of categorizing people. You are what you are! [I like girls, by the way, but I don't bother with defining myself as lesbian or lesbian-asexual or whatever].

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Snusmurikken
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Jan 2016, 2:27 pm

I see. Thanks.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 3:09 pm

You sound like you are bi-curious. But Kuraudo is right, you don't have to label yourself with anything now, or ever. Sexuality is a complex thing and sometimes there is no precise word that fits. (Though they're coming up with new terminologies all the time.) For now, just focus on being yourself and being attracted to whoever you are attracted to, and your sexuality may become clearer as you get older.

Snusmurikken
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jan 2016, 9:40 am

Well said. Thank you too. :)