Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

MagicMary
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Aug 2010, 9:47 pm

What women classifed as "divas" do you think have AS ? My thearapist told me Barbra Streisand has it.

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 10:15 pm

Barbra Streisand? You have to be kidding.

Ladyhawke has Asperger's.

hutchscott
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2010, 10:16 pm

One way to track speculations is to google for it. I googled "Barbra Streisand aspergers" and nothing really came up. How is she AS?

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 10:20 pm

hutchscott wrote:
One way to track speculations is to google for it. I googled "Barbra Streisand aspergers" and nothing really came up. How is she AS?

Hey, according to this board, every person who's even remotely famous has Asperger's.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 11:19 pm

Delirium wrote:
hutchscott wrote:

Hey, according to this board, every person who's even remotely famous has Asperger's.

I know what ya mean, ive seen sooo many speculation threads I gave up caring. THe last I actually read in-depth was the lady gaga one. She is a bit weird in interviews, but even then I think its all an act and game to her.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

25 Aug 2010, 5:33 am

Some people suspected Ashlee Simpson has AS. I'm not joking. there was a discussion about this a couple years ago on a different forum. I cant think of any divas who I suspect could have AS. I think lots of celebs we speculate about having AS seem that way because they are on stuff

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

TheHaywire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2010, 7:04 am

Diva is not a compliment but I get what you're asking. Maybe Bjork? Laurie Anderson? I work with several female musicians who have Asperger's. Hopefully we will make these sorts of lists 10 years in the future.