Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jul 2012, 4:13 pm

I was looking at tour dates for Iron Maiden last night before I went to bed, and I didn't see any close to me. Are there any aspies out there who also like Iron Maiden, and tell me if any tour dates are coming close to a city near you?

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2012, 4:52 pm

Saw Maiden two years ago at White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, WA. Steve Harris's daughter's band opened.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2012, 5:26 am

I used to really like Iron Maiden when I was in high school in the 90s. My favorite albums are probably "Somewhere in Time" and "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son".

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2012, 11:08 am

I like Iron Maiden. While they were in Brasilia for their Final Frontier tour my dad interviewed them for their visas.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2012, 5:48 pm

hvtitan08 wrote:
I was looking at tour dates for Iron Maiden last night before I went to bed, and I didn't see any close to me. Are there any aspies out there who also like Iron Maiden, and tell me if any tour dates are coming close to a city near you?

Iron Maiden = Gods of Metal. Nuff said.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

TellEmSteveDave
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jul 2012, 7:29 pm

I went through a phase when I was obsessed with Maiden! The Number Of The Beast is probably my favourite of their albums, but I love the 2 albums they made with Blaze (Virtual XI & the other one) please don't kill me for saying that!

RockDrummer616
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 6:46 pm

I actually am going to their show in August. I'm not a big metal fan but I like the songs I know by them. Has anyone seen them in the last few years? Are they still any good live?

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 10:59 pm

RockDrummer616 wrote:
I actually am going to their show in August. I'm not a big metal fan but I like the songs I know by them. Has anyone seen them in the last few years? Are they still any good live?

Well, from what I heard from my metal friends in Brasilia there last tour wasn't very good, but that doesn't mean that they can't perform live well anymore.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

WintersTale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Jul 2012, 11:22 pm

Ganondox wrote:
RockDrummer616 wrote:

Well, from what I heard from my metal friends in Brasilia there last tour wasn't very good, but that doesn't mean that they can't perform live well anymore.

Your friend was wrong. Saw them live on their Final Frontier tour in 2010, they were mind blowingly amazing.

Your friend was just irritated that they played 80% newer stuff. Which they do, but that is because they are still relevant. I was there for the new stuff and the older stuff.

I missed them when they came to Cincinnati this summer, but I had already bought so many concert tickets that I couldn't afford another one. I love them, though...got everything they've ever done on my iTunes.

AspieGeekGirl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jul 2012, 11:43 pm

I am an Iron Maiden fan. I love the songs, The Number Of The Beast, Can I Play With Madness, Fear Of The Dark, The Trooper and Coming Home.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 1:57 am

Love The Trooper the most.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2012, 4:04 pm

I can't believe I missed this thread, Iron Maiden rules!

Gravechylde
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Sep 2012, 7:29 pm

Great band, Flight of Icarus is my favorite song.