Page 5 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2009, 3:04 pm

Quote:
I think having sex with little kids is very rude, and who ever said this was a thread for fans to remember him? This is a thread about him being dead, which I see as a good thing.

Have you got evidence to prove this? I don't remember ever seeing him having sex with little kids. How could you wish anyone dead? That's just sick. The thread is entitled RIP michael Jackson and any r-tard knows that RIP stands for REST IN PEACE not 'Come and have a f*****g rant about a guy who DIDN'T sex up kids but everyone in the world is too f*****g stupid to realise'.

By the way, I'm not having a go at any of you, I just think your attitudes stink.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2009, 5:09 pm

The man gave millions (USD) to alleged victim's families to sign non disclosure statements and never mention the alleged incidents again.
Why would an innocent man do this ??
None of us know what goes on in the private life of a celebrity, but the media give us plwnty of clues ! !! !

normally_impaired
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jul 2009, 8:48 pm

Jellybean wrote:
Quote:
I think having sex with little kids is very rude, and who ever said this was a thread for fans to remember him? This is a thread about him being dead, which I see as a good thing.

Have you got evidence to prove this? I don't remember ever seeing him having sex with little kids. How could you wish anyone dead? That's just sick. The thread is entitled RIP michael Jackson and any r-tard knows that RIP stands for REST IN PEACE not 'Come and have a f*****g rant about a guy who DIDN'T sex up kids but everyone in the world is too f*****g stupid to realise'.

By the way, I'm not having a go at any of you, I just think your attitudes stink.

Are you calling me a ret*d? I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out you spent the 400 bucks or so to sit in the nosebleed section to watch a pedophile priest talk about how wonderful the pedophile in the casket was.

The man had a fuggin amusement park in his back yard so he could have kids come over, he even got plastic surgery to try and make himself look like a toy soldier. He paid off the family of the first kid he banged so they would shut up and pretend it never happened. He got acquitted on the second offense, but then again, so did OJ, do you believe OJ (the man who wrote a book about how he committed his crimes) is as innocent as his acquittal says?

They'd have to search pretty hard to find jurors who have a 100% unbiased opinion about Michael Jackson, those who do would have to be people who've never heard of him, and if you live in the developed world and have never heard of Michael Jackson, you can't be that with it to begin with.

So like I said, one less pedophile in the world, which is a good thing.

As for "how could you wish anybody dead", when a little kid gets raped, that stays in that kids mind until the day they die. In some cases, rape can be even more traumatizing than murder. If it wasn't illegal to kill rapists, I'd do it myself.

Batz
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jul 2009, 9:19 pm

If you look at the never-before-seen video of the guy interviewing the kid revealed just a few days ago on Inside Edition, you could tell the kid was lying. IT"S COMMON SENSE! Everyone knows if you're molested (and the kid wasn't raped), you wouldn't say what you've experience straight up in the interview much less not cry about it. Think about it: you would be traumatized too unless you're a sociopath. You'd hesitate for a long time and stutter. Plus, the tone wouldn't be as if he was indifferent about someone molesting him. The way he talk it was as if he made it up as he went along. You think the kid actually completed therapy in like what--two or three months after the allegation?

So I'm glad the jurors didn't buy the kids story. And no, they can't sentence Michael not guilty because he was famous; that would be a mistrial. They check everyone much lest follow the laws of the court. They couldn't prove it, so they proclaimed him not guilty. And the kid actually admitted Michael didn't molested him and that he did it for attention.

As for Farrah Fawcett being more talented than Michael, you can't compare them since they both worked on two different careers. That's like saying the Aryan race existed when in fact we're the same. But Michael's more remembered than Fawcett because he changed the world. What did Farrah Fawcett do? Probably playing on Charlie's Angels and that's it. Now what did Michael do? He paved the way for Blacks and Whites to be united more than ever. He broke the black stereotype. He inspired people with his music. And besides being a talented singer and performer, his music video Thriller was the first of it's kind. Sure Michael's voice sounds different from your typical singer, but that's what mad him have a voice. Plus, he made new dance moves. I'm black, so don't try to argue thiswith me cause without him we'll still be in segregation. And I'm not a fan of Michael, but I consider his music to be different and superior to the crap today.

And the reason why he did plastic surgery was because he didn't want to look like his father, or he didn't feel good about himself, one of the two (I heard them both.)

So before you make a claim that he raped people and complain bout Farrah Fawcett being barely remembered than Michael, reasearch first.

Batz
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jul 2009, 10:40 pm

normally impaired wrote

Quote:
strangeworld15 wrote:
Quote:
normally_impaired wrote:
All the kids he raped probably aren't that sad to see him go.

Quote:
Dude, do you have any respect for the dead?

When I have no respect for someone when they're alive, I don't see why I should suddenly have respect for them when they die. I never understood this concept, it's like I'm supposed to believe he wasn't a pedophile now that he's dead. How many people have respect for Hitler or Stalin now that they're dead? Do you have respect for the 9/11 suicide hijackers?

Michael Jackson was a child molesting pedophile, and the only thing that changed is that now no more kids will have to be emotionally scarred for life as a result of him trying to get a boner.

HELLO... lots of people respect Hitler, Stalin, and terrorists. You think Neo-Nazis just adhere to Hitler's ideology and not respect him? You think sociopaths don't respect past serial killers? How about dictators not respecting Stalin, Mussolini, or any nefarious person? And the terrorists... oh the terrorists. You have to be a ret*d to think they don't respect someone not to mention the Taliban and Al-Queada. If you have the audacity to say Michael Jackson is a pedophile while allegating him and ruining his reputaion then you're just inane for doing it.

Everyone needs to be appreciated and remembered for every good they do. You, on the other hand, just absorb the media as if it was candy.

normally_impaired
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jul 2009, 9:10 am

Batz wrote:
If you look at the never-before-seen video of the guy interviewing the kid revealed just a few days ago on Inside Edition, you could tell the kid was lying. IT"S COMMON SENSE! Everyone knows if you're molested (and the kid wasn't raped), you wouldn't say what you've experience straight up in the interview much less not cry about it. Think about it: you would be traumatized too unless you're a sociopath. You'd hesitate for a long time and stutter. Plus, the tone wouldn't be as if he was indifferent about someone molesting him. The way he talk it was as if he made it up as he went along. You think the kid actually completed therapy in like what--two or three months after the allegation?

So I'm glad the jurors didn't buy the kids story. And no, they can't sentence Michael not guilty because he was famous; that would be a mistrial. They check everyone much lest follow the laws of the court. They couldn't prove it, so they proclaimed him not guilty. And the kid actually admitted Michael didn't molested him and that he did it for attention.

As for Farrah Fawcett being more talented than Michael, you can't compare them since they both worked on two different careers. That's like saying the Aryan race existed when in fact we're the same. But Michael's more remembered than Fawcett because he changed the world. What did Farrah Fawcett do? Probably playing on Charlie's Angels and that's it. Now what did Michael do? He paved the way for Blacks and Whites to be united more than ever. He broke the black stereotype. He inspired people with his music. And besides being a talented singer and performer, his music video Thriller was the first of it's kind. Sure Michael's voice sounds different from your typical singer, but that's what mad him have a voice. Plus, he made new dance moves. I'm black, so don't try to argue thiswith me cause without him we'll still be in segregation. And I'm not a fan of Michael, but I consider his music to be different and superior to the crap today.

And the reason why he did plastic surgery was because he didn't want to look like his father, or he didn't feel good about himself, one of the two (I heard them both.)

So before you make a claim that he raped people and complain bout Farrah Fawcett being barely remembered than Michael, reasearch first.

Yea, he broke the black stereotype by painting himself white.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2009, 12:52 pm

normally_impaired wrote:

stand by your statement:

how many kids

which rape-events

when did these rapes get media attention (be specific. i want "rape" mentioned in the articles)

and how much time did he serve for these rapes?

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2009, 2:09 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
normally_impaired wrote:

stand by your statement:

how many kids

which rape-events

when did these rapes get media attention (be specific. i want "rape" mentioned in the articles)

What would you call a man having sex with little boys?? Consensual ???

normally_impaired
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jul 2009, 2:35 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
normally_impaired wrote:

stand by your statement:

how many kids

which rape-events

What would you call a man having sex with little boys?? Consensual ???

Ok, so it wasn't rape, it was child molestation, sorry, I know there's a world of difference between the two.

Owendust
Raven
Raven

15 Jul 2009, 3:29 am

Batz wrote:
...I'm black, so don't try to argue thiswith me cause without him we'll still be in segregation...

Wow...just...wow...

That statement is so ridiculously absurd that I'm actually at a loss for words.

Batz wrote:
...Everyone knows if you're molested (and the kid wasn't raped), you wouldn't say what you've experience straight up in the interview much less not cry about it. Think about it: you would be traumatized too unless you're a sociopath. You'd hesitate for a long time and stutter. Plus, the tone wouldn't be as if he was indifferent about someone molesting him. The way he talk it was as if he made it up as he went along. You think the kid actually completed therapy in like what--two or three months after the allegation?...

Yeah, because every person in the world reacts to trauma in the exact same way... [/sarcasm]

By the way, just so you know, molestation isn't always traumatizing to the child at the time that it happens. This may come as a shock to you, but oftentimes the child just knows that something's happening that is making them feel good.

It can be years before the child grows to realize the severity of the situation and develops a sense of shame and anger over the fact that they were taken advantage of by a sick and twisted human being.

And yes, on the episode of Oprah on the subject of child abuse, the audience did in fact gasp when she told them this.

Batz wrote:

Quote:
normally impaired wrote:

When I have no respect for someone when they're alive, I don't see why I should suddenly have respect for them when they die. I never understood this concept, it's like I'm supposed to believe he wasn't a pedophile now that he's dead. How many people have respect for Hitler or Stalin now that they're dead? Do you have respect for the 9/11 suicide hijackers?

HELLO... lots of people respect Hitler, Stalin, and terrorists. You think Neo-Nazis just adhere to Hitler's ideology and not respect him? You think sociopaths don't respect past serial killers? How about dictators not respecting Stalin, Mussolini, or any nefarious person? And the terrorists... oh the terrorists. You have to be a ret*d to think they don't respect someone not to mention the Taliban and Al-Queada. If you have the audacity to say Michael Jackson is a pedophile while allegating him and ruining his reputaion then you're just inane for doing it.

Everyone needs to be appreciated and remembered for every good they do. You, on the other hand, just absorb the media as if it was candy.

You absolutely missed the point that he was making.

He was saying that if he didn't respect someone when they were alive, then there is no reason for him to suddenly respect them simply because they died. (Which I agree with.)

All the examples you gave in your response are of people who would have respected the people you mentioned regardless of whether they were dead or alive. They didn't despise them when they were alive and then suddenly respect them after they died simply for the fact that they are dead.

Seriously, if you "have the audacity" to tell someone that they "have to be a ret*d" you should probably make sure that you actually understand what they're saying and craft a response that actually fits.

normally_impaired
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jul 2009, 8:23 am

Exactly, sure there are people who respect Hitler and Stalin, the question is am I supposed to respect them now that they're dead? Do many people of the Jewish faith respect Hitler now that he's dead?

The question of if I have any respect for the dead can be answered like this: If I have no respect for someone, I have no respect for them, when they die, that changes nothing except for the fact that they can no longer do anything to earn my respect.

So no, I have no respect for that pedophile, or any pedophile. And don't try to convince me that he wasn't a pedophile, you don't pay someone millions of dollars in a settlement when you can prove to a jury that you're completely innocent, and you don't build an ammusement park in your back yard if you don't want kids to come over.

silvskaterdude
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jul 2009, 8:32 am

this is unforrtine my freind abe loves micheal jackson to the point of no return me nad abe dance to his msuic all the time abe is always mj dancing everywhere he goes he puts so much heart in soul in to his dance moves now that he is dead i wonder if he will be mouring to the point where he won't dance like him to pay resespt or he will contiune to shine on the ablity mj gave him and give dancing like him to keep his spirit alive, tank you mj by creating abe's style you have got me to incorperate mj moves into my urban/ freestyle dance rotuine.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2009, 10:56 am

silvskaterdude wrote:
this is unforrtine my freind abe loves micheal jackson to the point of no return me nad abe dance to his msuic all the time abe is always mj dancing everywhere he goes he puts so much heart in soul in to his dance moves now that he is dead i wonder if he will be mouring to the point where he won't dance like him to pay resespt or he will contiune to shine on the ablity mj gave him and give dancing like him to keep his spirit alive, tank you mj by creating abe's style you have got me to incorperate mj moves into my urban/ freestyle dance rotuine.

Could someone please translate this into english ???

silvskaterdude
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Jul 2009, 10:45 am

this is unforrtine my freind abe loves micheal jackson to the point of no return me and abe dances to his music all the time. abe is always mj dancing everywhere he goes. he puts so much heart and soul into his dance moves. now that he is dead i wonder if he will be mouring to the point where he won't dance like him to pay resespt or will he contiune to shine on the ability mj gave him and keep dancing like him to keep his spirit alive, thank you mj by creating abe's style you have got me to incorperate mj moves into my urban/ freestyle dance rotuine

Could someone please translate this into english ???[/quote]
sorry dude i was rushign so i could go biking with alex , wes and geordin.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2009, 12:10 pm

silvskaterdude wrote:
this is unforrtine my freind abe loves micheal jackson to the point of no return me and abe dances to his music all the time. abe is always mj dancing everywhere he goes. he puts so much heart and soul into his dance moves. now that he is dead i wonder if he will be mouring to the point where he won't dance like him to pay resespt or will he contiune to shine on the ability mj gave him and keep dancing like him to keep his spirit alive, thank you mj by creating abe's style you have got me to incorperate mj moves into my urban/ freestyle dance rotuine

sorry dude i was rushign so i could go biking with alex , wes and geordin.[/quote]

You're a Yank, aren't you ???

normally_impaired
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jul 2009, 1:28 pm

silvskaterdude wrote:

sorry dude i was rushign so i could go biking with alex , wes and geordin.[/quote]

It's a good thing everybody on this forum knows who Alex. Wes and Geordin are, otherwise those names would appear as completely random names with no relevancy to the conversation.