Wanna help get AS spotlighted in a crafter's magazine?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

adamsfrood42
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 May 2010, 1:34 am

entered a knit/crochet contest sponsored by Red Heart, and it turns out that they've named my project as one of the finalists!! :D My project is the Autism Awareness Scarf at the bottom of the Red Heart home page. If enough people vote for my project, and my project is voted as one of the top two in the crochet category, it will be featured in Crochet Today magazine--if I get to write an introduction to the pattern, I intend to spotlight AS and the experiences I've had that inspired me to design the scarf in the first place.

If you guys are interested, you should check out www.redheart.com and click on the link that says "Click to Vote." You don't have to register or sign up for anything, and it only takes about two seconds to do. I'd really appreciate your help and support. This could really be a productive and significant route for educating people--especially older people--about AS and ASD.

Voting ends at midnight on June 1st. www.redheart.com

Thanks, WP! :D

cthulukitty
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 May 2010, 10:03 am

Hah. Never thought I'd go looking at a knitting and crocheting site, but I did, and I voted for you.

Good luck.