Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

mrandysmiley
Raven
Raven

27 Aug 2010, 8:19 am

Hello fellow wrong planet members. I have recently returned to last.fm. My user name is still mrandysmiley. I joined the group and will probably be requesting friendship from all those in the group. I left because I thought my computer was causing technical issues. Turns out, it's THEM!! !! Anyway, thanks and see you on last.fm!! !

CowboyFromHell
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2010, 6:08 pm

Hey man, I got your friend request a couple weeks ago but haven't done anything about it. For some reason your username seemed familiar in a way that I should avoid it, as if it was one that harassed a few friends of mine. Couldn't be sure, so good thing I found this post.

I f****n' love Last.fm. Lately certain aspects of it are going down hill, primarily the people running it, such as the staff who keep banning my friend every time that she says something that offends them. Most of the site doesn't really have much use for me, but I love having my charts. My own personal shrine dedicated to my music life.

Also check out Libre.fm. Similar, but it's just a plain profile with your stats, much like in the very early days of Last.fm and its ancestor, Audioscrobbler.com

www.last.fm/user/badmoonreaper

mrandysmiley
Raven
Raven

09 Sep 2010, 9:47 pm

Thanks CowboyFromHell. I'll definately check those sites out. And thanks for accepting my friend request.