How many here like this sort of thing... it is art

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 12:39 pm

it's called a stopmotion animation and I feel my videos are a form of art... I posted one earlier and somone said they liked it.
I feel this site could be the best place to share my creations... considering poeple here might share some interest in them..
my videos are on you tube but... maybe youtube isn't the best place to share somthing made by a person like me...
I probally can fit in better here and maybe... my hard work on my videos will finally be reconized?
I love to create fun things somtimes videos somthimes drawings even lego sets at times. but i get sad when no one sees what i do...
I don't mean you have to like it... but any comments are welcome... it might not be the best quality video... so what do you think?

also i built the eviorment myself for this video... but i no longer have that lay out becuase it was destroyed.
i do not know if you will like the theme music but what is important is just how hard it is to make video like this.
i have a few others that are not made as well... but please watch them... I need to know what should be changed or improved for future projects... if you can't find it look for DUST430 on youtube it is supposed to be in all caps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ZjWjRcRSRI

technical_cat
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jul 2011, 1:01 pm

I really liked it. The music went really well with it. It must have taken a very long time to make, and remembering where everything is from still to still, good work.

Perhaps the lighting could be a little more consistent as I noticed it became darker and lighter quite significantly, perhaps just use artificial light and block out all natural light as that might give a smoother lighting effect.

Overall though, I thought it was good, the fight scenes flowed well and the transformations were really smooth and dynamic - good to watch.